DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Costume Quest (starting 12th of October)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 12th October, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session (Interview and Stream 1a, Stream 1b, Interview transcript) and general discussion plus dev chat (log)
- 19th October, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 2nd game session (Stream 2) and general discussion plus dev chat (log)
- 26th October, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 3rd game session (Stream 3) and general discussion plus dev chat (log)
ABOUT THE GAME
Reynold and Wren’s Halloween is turned upside down when marauding monsters with a hunger for candy accidentally kidnap one of the twins. The remaining trick-or-treater and friends found along the way must use the power of their Halloween costumes to defeat the monsters and save their neighbourhood.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club F.A.Q.