DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Gone Home (starting 23rd of November)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
Previous game: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Next Game: Kentucky Route Zero: Act II
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 23rd November, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session (Stream 1) and general discussion plus devchat (log)
- 30th November, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 2nd game session (Stream 2) and general discussion (log)
ABOUT THE GAME
You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here?
Gone home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family’s lives by investigating what they’ve left behind.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread
- Game Club F.A.Q