DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold (starting 18th of January)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 18th January, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session Stream 1) and dev chat with Josh Mandel and Paavo Härkönen (log)
- 25th January, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 2nd game session (Stream 2) and dev chat with Josh Mandel and Paavo Härkönen (log)
ABOUT THE GAME
Fester Mudd and his trusty mule Martha journey to Loamsmouth when Fester receieves a letter from his brother Budd Mudd saying that he’d struck gold!
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold is the first episode in a series of old school point and click adventure games which are a love letter to the classic adventures of the 90s.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread
- Game Club F.A.Q.