DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: DF Game Club: Lume & Aether (starting 1st of February)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 1st February, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session (Lume stream, Aether Stream) and general discussion plus devchat with Luke Whittaker (log, blog post with Lumino City)
ABOUT THE GAME
Lume: An illuminating puzzle adventure! With a set built entirely out of paper and cardboard, and sumptuously filmed, Lume is a game with a style unlike any other. Power to your grandad’s house has failed. What’s more, he’s nowhere to be seen.
Aether is an “Art Game” about personal childhood feelings and experiences. Venture into space, exploring distant planets and solving their puzzles to change the way the world views you. Become a hero!
- Luke Whittaker (@State_of_Play)
- Aether on Armor Games (Flash)
- Aether on Newgrounds (Flash)
- Aether on Kongregate (Flash)
- The Basement Collection (contains Aether) on Steam (Flash)
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread
- Game Club F.A.Q.