DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Broken Age, Act 1 (starting 15th of March)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 15th March, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session (Stream 1) and general discussion (log)
- 22nd March, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 2nd game session (interview, Stream 2, interview transcript) and general discussion plus dev chat with Tim Schafer (log)
- 29th March, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 3rd game session (Stream 3) and general discussion plus devchat with Oliver Franzke (log)
ABOUT THE GAME
Vella has been selected to be a Maidens Feast offering to the monsterous Mog Chothra as it passes by her hometown of Sugar Bunting. In spite of the honour her people have placed on her and the potential danger to her family, Vella longs to escape and fight back.
Coddled by an overprotective, motherly shipboard AI, Shay travels through space from one staged “mission” to another. In spite of the AI’s care for his wellbeing and his importance as part of Project Dandelion, Shay longs for real adventure and the chance to make a difference.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread
- Game Club F.A.Q.