DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die! (starting 14th of June)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 14th June, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session (Stream 1) and general discussion plus dev chat (log)
- 21st June, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 2nd game session (Stream 2) and general discussion plus dev chat (log)
ABOUT THE GAME
The president’s lost it. Federally mandated group hugs, a pudding embargo… what’s next, gun control? Sam & Max are off to Washington to take care of this bozo, but the political climate will only get stormier… and a new power will rise…
Note that to promote season 1, Telltale made this episode available for free.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread
- Game Club F.A.Q.