DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Toonstruck (starting 2nd of August)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 2nd August, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 1st game session (stream 1a, stream 1b, stream 1c) and general discussion (log)
- 9th August, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 2nd game session ([http://www.twitch.tv/dfgameclub/c/4910175]stream 2[/url]) and general discussion (log)
- 16th August, 09:00PM UTC (click for your time zone): 3rd game session (stream 3) and general discussion with special guest Keith Arem (chat log)
- Keith Arem (@KeithArem)
ABOUT THE GAME
Tired of his long running hit The Fluffy Fluffy Bun Bun Show, cartoonist Drew Blanc is drawn into his creation’s world along with his favourite character Flux Wildly to discover that it is being corrupted by an evil force.
WHERE TO GET ONLINE
- CDAccess (DOS)
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread
- Game Club F.A.Q.