Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!
2 of 11
Everybody get random, PSYCHONAUTS STYLE!
Posted: 24 November 2009 07:32 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  6236
Joined  2008-01-05

Not according to comic books, Katez.

Signature 

There was no need to. The guy sitting next to me whispered into my ear “Duck” and punched the other guy. The next 3 hours were spent listening to someone else’s 5 gig eclectic collection.

Posted: 24 November 2009 10:30 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Jr. Action Poster
Total Posts:  33
Joined  2009-10-15
Katez - 24 November 2009 07:17 PM
sgt Fujin Vinson - 24 November 2009 01:45 AM

I remember the time when I got my psychic-ness removed it was an awful decision but then I got it back by sneezing my brain out and rubbing some toxic waste on it.

Wait, how did you control your own body after sneezing your brain out? Even very powerful psychics can’t do that, and you’d had your psychic-ness removed. And isn’t that a genetic trait anyway? How do you get a genetic trait removed? And wouldn’t it be impossible to get those back? It seems sort of like reconnecting your vas deferens by putting some toxic stuff on it. And how did you not die after putting toxic stuff into your body? That’s why it’s called “toxic” right, because it’s not safe to put in your body?

I got a friend to put the toxic waste on my removed brain and don’t you know how magical pretend land works? you can do all that seemingly impossible stuff there, gosh!

Signature 

“Disco blows dogs for quarters, man.”

“My head’s in the clouds, and when I die my body’ll catch up with it.”

Posted: 25 November 2009 12:28 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Total Posts:  5159
Joined  2009-05-12
Miriku - 24 November 2009 07:32 PM

Not according to comic books, Katez.

Well the comic books you read are noobs then.

Signature 

Professional Emo Thought Sniper

Posted: 25 November 2009 12:47 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Five Sexy Robots
Total Posts:  372
Joined  2008-03-09

TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Signature 

Posted: 25 November 2009 12:05 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Joined  2008-01-05

FORD, WE’RE GONNA NEED THAT FUNNEL.

Signature 

There was no need to. The guy sitting next to me whispered into my ear “Duck” and punched the other guy. The next 3 hours were spent listening to someone else’s 5 gig eclectic collection.

Posted: 29 November 2009 03:03 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Total Posts:  5159
Joined  2009-05-12

I would just like to say that my breakfast this morning was a ham sandwich, eggnog and Linda the Hideous Hulking Lungfish of Lake Oblongata in apple form. Nosrsly. It looked just like her. But without, y’know, like, flippers and eyes and stuff. That’d just be weird.

Signature 

Professional Emo Thought Sniper

Posted: 29 November 2009 04:54 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Joined  2008-01-05

Nice.

...I wanna do a holiday-themed Psychonauts mini-RP. Not like the one that has a bunch of little, incomprehensible posts, lasted forever, and gave major post count boosts. More like ‘well though out stories’ and ‘nice and descriptive’ and ‘you can tell what the hell is going on’. Like this one. Should I do it?

Signature 

Posted: 29 November 2009 07:00 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Royal Flush
Total Posts:  696
Joined  2009-02-16
Miriku - 29 November 2009 04:54 PM

Nice.

...I wanna do a holiday-themed Psychonauts mini-RP. Not like the one that has a bunch of little, incomprehensible posts, lasted forever, and gave major post count boosts. More like ‘well though out stories’ and ‘nice and descriptive’ and ‘you can tell what the hell is going on’. Like this one. Should I do it?

Well, I’d join but I’d probably end up killing it like I did the last one.

So yeah.

Posted: 29 November 2009 07:03 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Joined  2008-01-05
Awkward Turtle - 29 November 2009 07:00 PM
Miriku - 29 November 2009 04:54 PM

Nice.

Well, I’d join but I’d probably end up killing it like I did the last one.

So yeah.

People don’t kill RPs. Creative block does. Prevent creative block.

*this message has been sponsored by the Ad council*

Signature 

Posted: 06 December 2009 07:37 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Supreme Deity of the Forum
Total Posts:  1361
Joined  2009-09-05

Dude. i just made psychonauts sims on this crappy console sims game, which was fun. The funnest part was making Sasha’s house. I put sinks like everywhere and he has total ocd and washes his hands like every 2 seconds. I also put mirrors everywhere cause I have this theory Sasha’s wicked narcissistic. Probably stemmed from the way he sees Raz as a mini-Sasha. I was all, “that’s the only reason he even talks to him.” That or he could see himself in his goggles and was all, “THIS KID’S STICKING AROUND.”

And now I’ve got this vague idea in my head of, like, MTV Cribs: Psychonauts Edition. I could see it now:
Sasha: This is the room in my house dedicated solely to sinks. DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING. TOUCH ANYTHING AND SO HELP ME I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL.

and we’d be all, “oh, Sasha. smile

Posted: 06 December 2009 07:39 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Joined  2008-01-05

Alternitavely, Milla would have a room full of tacky lamps. Which Sasha seems to ‘accidentaly’ always walk into.

Raz’s room would probably be full of comic books.

Hey, look. My post count is a palindrome. Huh.

Signature 

Posted: 08 December 2009 12:50 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Sr. Action Poster
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2009-11-17

Psychonauts sims ftw.

I want to know if Crispin and Loboto are dead. :|

Signature 

I SET MILKMEN ON FIRE.

Posted: 08 December 2009 01:17 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Joined  2008-01-05

I think Crispin broke Laboto’s fall.

So…they’re still alive, with one broken back.

Signature 

Posted: 08 December 2009 01:22 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Sr. Action Poster
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2009-11-17
Miriku - 08 December 2009 01:17 PM

I think Crispin broke Laboto’s fall.

So…they’re still alive, with one broken back.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

OH. HEY. Why the heck was the milkman still blasting censors with his moltov milkbottles AFTER he became sane? They should have considered the possibility of going into people’s minds after the point of no return. (unless I’m forgetting something, you can.)

Signature 

I SET MILKMEN ON FIRE.

Posted: 08 December 2009 01:25 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
King of the Forum Gods
Total Posts:  6609
Joined  2009-07-02

.... Gah. Those crows a just creepy when you think about them. I’ve started to wonder if Loboto secretly stuffs that shower cap of his with fallen crow feathers, and was watching us the entire time… o_O

Signature 

Made by Mr. Echo

“What sequence of events could have possibly made that seem like a good idea?”

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

2 of 11

‹‹ project natal      South park Psychonauts ››