Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

Stuck in scenery
Posted: 26 August 2011 06:32 AM
  [ Ignore ]
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-08-26

I’m in the mall in the store with the battle stamp stall and stuck between a tent and a sleeping bag, no matter what I do I can’t unstick myself, reloading my save just dumps me in the same spot.

it’s ridiculous, does anyone know a way out of this apart from starting a new game?

Posted: 26 August 2011 08:47 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2009-12-18

This was a bug in the original launch version that was fixed in the title update.

Posted: 26 August 2011 09:04 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2011-08-26

Hmm, I only bought this a couple of weeks back when it was on sale on the PSN store, should this bug be in my version?

Posted: 26 August 2011 09:43 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2009-12-18

Make sure you have the update and you will be fine.

Posted: 26 August 2011 09:52 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2011-08-26

On PS3 all updates are checked automatically, there’s no way for me to update manually afaik, most software will check for and install any updates on start up and won’t actually let you play the game until the update is completed, my version is 1.01, is this the updated version?

Posted: 08 November 2011 08:15 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2011-11-07

For those experiencing this try swinging your candy pail while moving out of an area in which you’re stuck. If this doesn’t work, just restart your game and it will change your location (but only restore up to your last save).

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!