Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

When will there be more DLC for OUaM?
Posted: 01 January 2012 07:42 PM
  [ Ignore ]
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-01-01

Is there a release schedule for when you will be releasing more DLC?  My daughter can’t wait for the next chapter.

Tujiro

Posted: 03 December 2012 09:55 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-26

Agreed, and bump! smile  Any chances of additional DLC in the pipleline?  I’m catching up on my 2PP DFA videos….just finished Episode 3 and heard about the codename behind a previous game in production :(  So I’m hoping that there’s at least some new DLC that’s a possibility.  Either way, keep up the good work!

Posted: 03 December 2012 10:49 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Double Fine
Total Posts:  746
Joined  2011-10-19
Metal Ghost - 03 December 2012 09:55 PM

Agreed, and bump! smile  Any chances of additional DLC in the pipleline?  I’m catching up on my 2PP DFA videos….just finished Episode 3 and heard about the codename behind a previous game in production :(  So I’m hoping that there’s at least some new DLC that’s a possibility.  Either way, keep up the good work!

Hey, folks! Thanks so much for your enthusiasm, but right now we have no plans for additional OUAM DLC. However, if you want a taste of OUAM’s origins, check out our Humble Bundle Amnesia Fortnight, which includes the demo of Happy Song, which eventually became Happy Song!

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!