Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

Hey Developers, let’s play!
Posted: 17 March 2012 04:17 AM
  [ Ignore ]
Sexy Robot
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  326
Joined  2012-02-13

Come join us sometime. Yeah?

Signature 

Master of Ridiculous Challenges
- Settlement Survival 100% Base Health
- Swamp Survival 100% Base Health
- Hospital Survival without Heavy Emplacements

Posted: 17 March 2012 10:14 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Almighty Lord of Action Posts
Total Posts:  555
Joined  2012-03-01

Definitely do this!

Nothing better than those moments when the creators play with the consumers :D

You know the workings, we know how to beat it down to a pulp x3

Signature 

I’m just one guy though

Retired July 26, 2012. Returned to the frontlines August 16, 2012. (Retired again since game is dead :/ But it was GREAT FREAKING TIMES! :D )

Posted: 30 March 2012 09:09 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Action Newbie
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2012-03-05

Bump.

What kinds of trenches do you double fine guys like to run? Engineering crowd? Fans of raw power?

Posted: 31 March 2012 12:46 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Almighty Lord of Action Posts
Total Posts:  555
Joined  2012-03-01

I have a feeling a few will be running light machine guns XD~

Nah, but unless they are digging through this forum beforehand I expect their builds to be a bit… ‘subprime’ for what we’ve molded into an effective strategy.

It only makes sense that we’ve been tearing apart what they made to find the ABSOLUTE BEST things to do, best weapon/emplacements/spots. They might have made it, but the real world uses and combinations are more ‘our’ cup of tea (in general when it comes to game maker meet game player situations || Sited from other games played with the devs).

I would LOVE to get some games in with you lot! No, not to make fun or anything XD But to take a look at what you think to use based on ‘behind the scenes’ knowledge or even personal preference on design. I also REALLY want to see all of your reactions to what WE bring and do, how we’ve taken what y’all made and molded it into a lean, mean, 100 waves of destruction machine~

COME ON GUYS, HOP IN WITH US! Post some gamertags and join us for fun~ If you don’t want a dev day then whichever guys just know they will have some random time slot open and would like to screw off on this amazing game they made with the fans they’ve gathered over these past years (or recently for some) :3

C’MON~

Signature 

I’m just one guy though

Retired July 26, 2012. Returned to the frontlines August 16, 2012. (Retired again since game is dead :/ But it was GREAT FREAKING TIMES! :D )

Posted: 31 March 2012 01:07 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Forum Master
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2011-12-18

If they did I wouldn’t be surprised to see custom paint jobs and over powered weapons on their trenches. Actually I would love to see that. However they are a busy lot so I doubt this will happen at all.

Signature 

“The message of the broadcast is to love and tolerate. And also that friendship is magic!”

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!