Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!
3 of 5
Worst company in the US
Posted: 05 April 2012 04:01 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Royal Flush
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  601
Joined  2011-11-23
Charlie Blackmore - 05 April 2012 04:00 PM
Domo209 - 05 April 2012 03:56 PM

I’m not defending reddit in anyway(they are another evil I’m not even bringing up) but bioware/EA are pretty bad now(bioware was cool at one point, once ME1 was over, %#$@&! hit the fan)

No, more like when Dragon Age 2 came out. As bad as I think ME3’s ending is, DA2 was bad writing all the way.

oh right

I gave them too much credit

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:02 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Ronnie James Dio
Total Posts:  9853
Joined  2009-06-04

a good look at a game that just allows you to skip is the lastest alone in the dark, and that game was horrible unfun mess

That had nothing to do with letting you skip parts though. That game just sucked. I would know. I actually played it.

I’m not defending reddit in anyway(they are another evil I’m not even bringing up)

Oh yeah. Everyone on reddit is evil. Just like everyone who protests ME3’s ending is an entitled, immature brat.

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:11 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2011-11-23

https://jobs.ea.com/about/our_values/

>Always do what we say
>Always think of the consumer

10/10
would read again

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:13 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2011-11-23
Leroy Octopus - 05 April 2012 04:02 PM

a good look at a game that just allows you to skip is the lastest alone in the dark, and that game was horrible unfun mess

That had nothing to do with letting you skip parts though. That game just sucked. I would know. I actually played it.

I’m not defending reddit in anyway(they are another evil I’m not even bringing up)

Oh yeah. Everyone on reddit is evil. Just like everyone who protests ME3’s ending is an entitled, immature brat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LmjiTduSe0

Stop it

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:21 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Supreme Deity of the Forum
Total Posts:  1744
Joined  2009-08-19

hmm. considering Google and other not-so-bad companies were on the list, I’d assume that this is more a case of “it’s popular so it sux”. EA has taken a chance on a lot of really creative titles that most publishers wouldn’t touch (Brutal Legend, Shadows of the Damned).

Signature 

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:26 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Tim Schafer's Secret Lover
Total Posts:  19334
Joined  2007-08-30

My only real issue with EA is how pushy it is with it’s Online Distributor and the million TSA’s I have to agree to everytime I want to play one of their demos.

Signature 

Proud Super Hero

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:28 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Ronnie James Dio
Total Posts:  9853
Joined  2009-06-04

You know who thinks this whole situation is hilarious? Activision.

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:32 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2011-11-23
Leroy Octopus - 05 April 2012 04:28 PM

You know who thinks this hole situation is hilarious? Activision.

Oh I bet, I bet they are dying of laughter right now

also I dont go on /b/ so im not some idiot

I know the cliche is that everyone goes on /b/ on 4chan, in reality that %#$@&! been overrun with redditors that its basically what england was in 28 days later

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:38 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2011-11-23

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz8_j-ebfaI&feature=related

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:42 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2007-08-30

I never listen to anything IGN says (outside of it’s TV reviews). That goes double when the video is dubbed over by a sarcastic douche.

Signature 

Proud Super Hero

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:45 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2011-11-23
Scarecrow - 05 April 2012 04:42 PM

I never listen to anything IGN says (outside of it’s TV reviews). That goes double when the video is dubbed over by a sarcastic douche.

hes being sarcastic because once you call your fans entitled brats for paying YOU MONEY AND THEN LYING TO THEIR FACE you can’t act serious to such idiots

hes just proving how stupid they are(even though they did it themselves)

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:47 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Supreme Deity of the Forum's Mother
Total Posts:  3300
Joined  2010-12-07

before the whole online pass thing Activision was the worst publisher. Just for running franchises into the ground. They don’t force you sign up on their services.

EA had a comeback at the start of this generation. But now they force unnecessary MP and online passes an whatnot on you. On top of that, most X360 games use p2p for online multiplayer, or keep their servers online. EA shuts em down after a while.

Ubisoft has gone down the dark path. After it’s unsuccesful “always online DRM” They are now forcing their Uplay service down the counsmers throats.

Signature 

Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!!

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:56 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Deity of the Forum
Total Posts:  895
Joined  2011-02-22
JelDeRebel - 05 April 2012 04:47 PM

before the whole online pass thing Activision was the worst publisher. Just for running franchises into the ground. They don’t force you sign up on their services.

EA had a comeback at the start of this generation. But now they force unnecessary MP and online passes an whatnot on you. On top of that, most X360 games use p2p for online multiplayer, or keep their servers online. EA shuts em down after a while.

Ubisoft has gone down the dark path. After it’s unsuccesful “always online DRM” They are now forcing their Uplay service down the counsmers throats.

I don’t know, Rayman Origins had no real DRM, so if we’re lucky they’ll keep it that way.

Signature 

“This must be the window Maureen stared out of as a girl…

Dreaming of her life repairing toasters.”

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:56 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2011-11-23
JelDeRebel - 05 April 2012 04:47 PM

but oh we gotta blame those pirates for taking CD’s that dont exist!

http://torrentfreak.com/suppressed-report-found-busted-pirate-site-users-were-good-consumers-110719/

http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2010/11/why-piracy-is-good-for-innovation.html

Signature 

Sir Psycho Sexy

Posted: 05 April 2012 04:57 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Joined  2007-08-30
Domo209 - 05 April 2012 04:45 PM
Scarecrow - 05 April 2012 04:42 PM

hes being sarcastic because once you call your fans entitled brats for paying YOU MONEY AND THEN LYING TO THEIR FACE you can’t act serious to such idiots

hes just proving how stupid they are(even though they did it themselves)

You realize that IGN is not EA or Bioware right? This is one idiot from IGN deciding everyone who wants a better ending for ME3 needs to shut up and listen to him. But I also think it’s cheap to parody his video with sarcasm instead of making the case for why Bioware should change the ending with their own words.

Signature 

Proud Super Hero

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

3 of 5