Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

AnimatorZee’s creative corner
Posted: 26 October 2012 12:22 AM
  [ Ignore ]
Beard Beard Action Beard
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  66
Joined  2012-07-15

Hey, remember when I said I was going to post here more often? And then that didn’t quite happen?

Whoops.

In my defense, School started back up right after PAX. I’m not kidding. I got Labor Day off, which was nice since I had to recover from the weekend, then it was back to class to push pixels. But I haven’t forgotten you lovely folks! I have a thing or two to show you in the fanart department. I think I’ll just keep all of my stuff to a single thread though, so I don’t clog up the board too much. I can do that, right? Is that a thing I can do?

I don’t have a lot of finished drawings to show, but I do have a doodle of Raz to show off (I made a colored version but I like the glowy lines version better)better). I’d show the original sketch but it’s half-way covered by my animation notes and doesn’t make much sense.

If you prefer Razputin of the more tangible variety, I did make a cosplay of him as well:

tumblr_maxvhqbHMG1qibwx1.jpg

...but I seem to lack full-body shots of it. Which is unfortunate since at least a dozen people stopped me every day over the course of PAX to get a snapshot of me. Oh well.

More art to come…eventually. I do have some other DF-related art, cosplay and possibly animation in the works. There’s a two-headed baby doodle in my sketchbook waiting to be colored in…

Signature 

[insert mind-numbingly witty signature here]

Posted: 26 October 2012 04:09 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Unholy Action Forum Commander
Total Posts:  272
Joined  2007-08-22

Oh hey! I met you at PAX, at the Double Fine fan party thing! Nice to see you around here. And your Raz hat is still totally awesome.

Posted: 26 October 2012 08:31 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Deity of the Forum
Total Posts:  897
Joined  2011-12-11

Nice Raz doodle, Zee! And no worries- drop in anytime to say hello or share your fan art!

We’re all two headed babies here! :D :D

Signature 

Hiding in your basement since before you were born

Posted: 26 October 2012 11:52 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
I Post Because I Am Awesome
Total Posts:  751
Joined  2011-03-14

Nice job Zee.

Signature 

Call of the wild was my favorite book!!!! 

You can also call me sexy robot.
Please checkout my 3d work.
DF Fans Youtube Channel.

Posted: 05 January 2013 12:51 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Beard Beard Action Beard
Joined  2012-07-15

I realize that it’s a bit late for this lil’ doodle since the holidays are long over, but better late than never.

tumblr_mfepw1bZDc1rlwmv2o1_500.jpg

Everyone’s favorite teleport bug, dressed up for the holidays! I couldn’t decide whether to give him a santa hat or reindeer horns, so he ended up with both.

Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2013 03:03 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Royal Flush
Total Posts:  668
Joined  2012-06-01

D’awwww! That’s adorable! Man, I should really practice drawing Oatmeal… in fact, I should really just draw and post more art in general, my old stuff on here is just painful to look at now… fantastic job on this, Miss Zee!

Signature 

How am I supposed to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind? ...The answer? Eat him. And if that don’t work? Inhale harder.

Also known as the biggest wimp on the forums!

Posted: 06 January 2013 08:51 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Deity of the Forum
Total Posts:  897
Joined  2011-12-11

It’s never too late for Oatmeal! Great job with it, Zee!

Signature 

Hiding in your basement since before you were born

Posted: 01 February 2013 06:45 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Beard Beard Action Beard
Joined  2012-07-15

Never too late for Oatmeal, you say? Well in that case here, have another one! :D

tumblr_mgiay0pmB51qk49w6o1_1280.png

EDIT: and another one because why not I’ve got a lot of oatmeal doodles sitting around

tumblr_inline_mhj2oywr3u1qz4rgp.png

Signature 

Posted: 04 February 2013 05:52 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Beard Beard Action Beard
Joined  2012-07-15

this is more of a sketch or doodle but I might as well put this here too

tumblr_mho378uk5s1qk49w6o1_500.png

I swear I draw stuff other than psychonauts I just need to get around to coloring it

Signature 

Posted: 18 September 2013 11:58 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Beard Beard Action Beard
Joined  2012-07-15

I do actually have drawings other than psychonauts I promise you people I just haven’t finished them enough to want to post them yet. In fact I have kind of a really big fanart in the works but I’m not going to post it until it’s completely done.

Until then, here’s some cool psychics having a chill day

tumblr_mk10ee6Noc1qk49w6o1_1280.png

Signature 

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!