DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: TIME GENTLEMEN, PLEASE! (starting 2nd Feb)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 2nd February, 9:00pm UTC (click for your timezone): First game session (Stream 1) plus general discussion and dev chat with Ben Ward and Dan Marshall (log)
- 9th February, 9:00pm UTC (click for your timezone): Second game session (Stream 2) and general discussion plus dev chat with Ben Ward (log)
- 16th February, 9:00pm UTC (click for your timezone): Final game session (Stream 3) and general discussion plus dev chat with Ben Ward (log)
ABOUT THE GAME
After thwarting the plans of their future selves and becoming leaders of the world, Ben and Dan discover whether or not there is such a thing as too much Magnum PI.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread