The new update for Middle Manager of Justice is now LIVE! This is what’s in the new version. I might have forgotten something, so I’ll edit this post as I remember!
- Alien invasion: The last two neighborhoods are opened up!
- Brand new hero, The Cosmic Crowbar! This hero was created by our ardent supporter Steven Dengler!
- Valentines Day Event: Evil forces are ruining Valentines Day! Save love!
- Memory Savings: We’ve fixed many bugs which was causing more memory to be allocated than before. This will ensure that out of memory crashes will happened a LOT less than before.
- Play your own music: You can play your own audio over the game and make Brian Min cry. Just make sure you mute the in game audio in the options menu.
- Brand New Splash Screen: We’ll keep you updated with the latest news!
- Easier iCloud integration: You’ll be able to load and save manually from the iCloud and will no longer have to go through the tutorial to sync .
- Water Cooler, Juicer, Yak: New items for the office that will replenish health items on every fight!
- Heroes returning to work: Heroes will go back to what they were doing whenever they are interrupted.
- New Scheduler UI: Cleaner scheduler UI with bigger buttons for ease of use in devices with smaller screens.
- Level Cap Raised: The level cap for the Middle Manager and the Heroes are raised to 15.
- Achievement Fixes: Achievements while offline should be rewarded when back online.
- Branch Rating Fix: Now the branch rating should keep going up even when you’ve maxed out your Middle Manager.