Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

Favorite DFHAT game? (and also this game is super amazing so thank you)
Posted: 01 February 2013 05:52 PM
  [ Ignore ]
Supreme Deity of the Forum's Mother
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  3541
Joined  2007-08-23

So I ended up introducing my friends to Double Fine Happy Action Theater/Kinect Party. They tend to host a party or two about every month and everyone’s enjoying it a ton and a few even were like “YO I think it’s about time I got my own kinect for this at home!”. Double Fine’s plan is working. THEY’RE ACTUALLY MAKING PARTIES MORE FUN WOAW.

So thank you for the great game, Double Fine (as are all your games), and thank you for allowing us to see all the everyone in the room screaming at pigeons, dressing in strange outfits, and being general super dorks. Basically, this has come to be my favorite kinect game and favorite party game really.

Anyways, does anyone else here have a favorite games in DFHAT/Kinect Party? My personal favorites are the dancing related ones and the dream scenarios.

(Also, sorry if there was a thread like this before. I didn’t spot one, but I might have just missed it if it’s there)

Signature 

DECAPITATIOOOON!!

Posted: 05 February 2013 12:04 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Double Fine
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2012-03-27

We should have a million threads like this I don’t even care if they each only have one post!  Thanks so much for sharing with us Apple Pop!  Fwiw, during development my favorite channel was perpetually the most recent one we made.  I’m pretty sure that was entirely consistent.  But now that some time has passed, I think I’m gonna go with Kung Fu.  Mostly because I effin love the kung fu squirrel costume!

Posted: 05 February 2013 05:01 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  346
Joined  2012-11-15

I love the dancing games - particular the Disco one, but Dubstep scratches that itch too. Whatever gives me an excuse to dance around my house!

hardwood floors + socks + Kinect Party = win!

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!