Jobs Podcast iTunes Podcast RSS Tumblr @TimOfLegend @DoubleFine Google+ YouTube Facebook RSS

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!
1 of 6
Meda’s Art Corner
Posted: 28 February 2013 02:19 PM
  [ Ignore ]
Royal Flush
Broken Age Backer MASSIVE CHALICE Backer
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2013-02-27

Here’s an inked sketch of four of my favorite Psychonauts characters. And Linda, because who doesn’t love Linda?

tumblr_mihu3yA2tN1row5uso1_500.png

Here’s the colored version of the part with Sasha and Milla:

tumblr_mhxnie7Xce1row5uso1_500.png

Signature 

“I have crossed the wastes to protect my land. you demons shall not fell my home! I am Genericguy of the Yournamehere! Your end is neigh!”
Compufreak99

“also, whoever posted my quote as part of their signature, you are a cool and people say nice thigns about you”
Compufreak99

Posted: 28 February 2013 02:33 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Tim Schafer's Secret Lover
Total Posts:  10355
Joined  2009-06-04

That’s the best Linda I’ve ever seen here. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any Linda fan art.

Signature 

I’ll take your insurance… and your cocaine!
                                          - Dr. Tracksuit

Posted: 28 February 2013 06:27 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Royal Flush
Total Posts:  668
Joined  2012-06-01

Oh, hey, cool, I’ve seen this on Tumblr! I really like this style. It fits the Psychonauts aesthetic quite well. I’d love to see more of your work on here, Medacris! (And mine, just as soon as I get a stupid tablet…)

Signature 

How am I supposed to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind? ...The answer? Eat him. And if that don’t work? Inhale harder.

Also known as the biggest wimp on the forums!

Posted: 01 March 2013 08:19 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27

I don’t know why there’s not more Linda fanart. I should draw more of her, then! I don’t often get a chance to draw monsters, but it’s really fun!

Hey, I’m glad to be recognized from Tumblr! Thank you, I like knowing my art works with what I’m drawing. And I’d love to see yours, too!

—-

EDIT: Here’s more art, albeit a very rough sketch. The Asylum inmates (and Crispin Whytehead).

tumblr_miwnbrzIeC1row5uso1_500.png

Signature 

“I have crossed the wastes to protect my land. you demons shall not fell my home! I am Genericguy of the Yournamehere! Your end is neigh!”
Compufreak99

“also, whoever posted my quote as part of their signature, you are a cool and people say nice thigns about you”
Compufreak99

Posted: 01 April 2013 03:29 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27

More art, both WIP’s:

tumblr_mk10bi3SkO1row5uso1_500.jpg
Action!Raz

tumblr_mkfixcJxfS1row5uso1_500.jpg
A get-well-soon card for my best friend, who, like Lili, had a bad stuffy nose last week. We were discussing Lili’s closet comic book geek tendencies and how Raz might find them attractive.

Signature 

Compufreak99

Compufreak99

Posted: 01 April 2013 03:40 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2012-06-01

Raz is the only thing that Lilli loves in the world. Him and comic books.

That picture is just adorable! Tell your friend that I’m praying for her to get better. And I’m digging the shading on Action!Raz, too. I really ought to learn how to shade… ah, well. I’ll work on it! Good job, as usual!

Signature 

How am I supposed to stop some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind? ...The answer? Eat him. And if that don’t work? Inhale harder.

Posted: 02 April 2013 12:43 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27
Kirby the Engineer - 01 April 2013 03:40 PM

Raz is the only thing that Lilli loves in the world. Him and comic books.

That picture is just adorable! Tell your friend that I’m praying for her to get better. And I’m digging the shading on Action!Raz, too. I really ought to learn how to shade… ah, well. I’ll work on it! Good job, as usual!

Yes, yes it is. I’ll let her know! It’s not shaded quite yet, but I’ll make sure to upload it when it is.

Signature 

Compufreak99

Compufreak99

Posted: 12 April 2013 11:25 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27

tumblr_ml5modesJw1qc6sgjo1_1280.jpg

Work-in-progress. Sorry for the grainy quality.

Signature 

Compufreak99

Compufreak99

Posted: 15 April 2013 08:03 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Deity of the Forum
Total Posts:  897
Joined  2011-12-11

Great stuff, medachris! Love the detail!

Signature 

Hiding in your basement since before you were born

Posted: 15 April 2013 08:12 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2009-06-04

Whoo! Ford!

Signature 

- Dr. Tracksuit

Posted: 16 April 2013 04:37 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2012-06-01

Lookin’ good so far, Meda! I like the detail on Raz’s hat and Loboto’s tiny little claw hand. And I agree with Leroy: the world needs more Ford! (I just need to figure out how to draw him, that’s all…)

Signature 

Posted: 16 April 2013 05:21 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2009-06-04

When I first looked at it, I thought Raz’s expression looked a little pervy for some reason. Now I’m not seeing it. I love Oleander’s look though. He looks like an old fashioned “muscle man” with that sweet stache.

Signature 

- Dr. Tracksuit

Posted: 17 April 2013 08:20 AM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27

@Acefox: Thanks!
@Leroy: Yes! Ford needs more love and fanart. I wouldn’t draw Raz looking pervy, he’s ten. Cocky, though, yeah. He’s badass, he knows it, he can afford to be cocky. And thanks! Oleander’s facial hair is indeed pretty sweet, and I’m always a little ticked off if an artist forgets his sweet soul patch.
@Kirby: Thank you! I worked hard on trying to get those two details just right. You should totally draw him.

Signature 

Compufreak99

Compufreak99

Posted: 10 May 2013 12:23 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27

tumblr_mmlii2W3Td1row5uso1_500.jpg

A non-DF sketch I did recently. Good old Max being himself.

Signature 

Compufreak99

Compufreak99

Posted: 10 May 2013 02:38 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2012-06-01

Max, what are you doing?! That’s not a toy! What? You knew that? THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL MESSING AROUND WITH IT?!

Ha ha! Great pic, Meda!

Signature 

Posted: 24 May 2013 07:40 PM
  [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Royal Flush
Joined  2013-02-27
Kirby the Engineer - 10 May 2013 02:38 PM

Max, what are you doing?! That’s not a toy! What? You knew that? THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL MESSING AROUND WITH IT?!

Ha ha! Great pic, Meda!

Thank you, Kirby! Max isn’t gonna learn, is he? Rambunctious little lagomorph, he is.

Here’s an OFF request I recently received:

tumblr_mnc1igr62o1row5uso1_500.png

Signature 

Compufreak99

Compufreak99

To participate in the excellent Double Fine Action Forums community, log in or register now!

1 of 6