DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Sam & Max: Culture Shock (starting 9th March)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
GAME CLUB SESSIONS
- 9th March, 9:00pm UTC (click for your time zone): First game session (Stream 1) and general discussion (log)
- 16th March, 9:00pm UTC (click for your time zone): Final game session (Stream 2) and general discussion plus dev chat with Jake Rodkin (log)
- Jake Rodkin (@ja2ke)
ABOUT THE GAME
The former child stars of the Soda Poppers TV show are wreaking havoc all over the neighborhood! But this is no ordinary tale of child stars gone awry. There’s a dark force behind the Poppers’ baffling antics. Using only their wits and a slew of heavy household objects, it’s up to Sam & Max to save the day!
Culture Shock is the first episode of Telltale’s first season of Sam & Max games, Sam & Max Save The World.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread