DOUBLE FINE GAME CLUB: Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It’s Dark Outside (starting 13th of June)
The Double Fine Game Club is a community run weekly event where interested gamers play through and come together to discuss what they do and don’t like about a particular game (sort of like a book club, but for games). We usually aim to play one or two hours a week, and we normally have somebody streaming the current game so that those who don’t have the game or don’t feel like playing it again can still feel involved.
Discussion takes place here in the forums and on the Double Fine Game Club home page. Game Club is a very informal weekly chat, and everyone is welcome!
» » » CLICK HERE TO JOIN « « «
ABOUT THE GAME
Inspired by an issue of his favorite superhero comic, Pajama Man, Sam takes matters into his own hands to confront his fear of the darkness that fills his room.
WHERE TO GET ONLINE
- Atari Website (Windows)
- GameHouse (Windows)
- iTunes Store (iPhone, iPad)
Note for Linux and Mac users: This game can be played natively with ScummVM, and is listed as having 90% compatibility.
GAME CLUB INFO
- Double Fine Game Club home page (with webchat, stream and session countdown timer)
- Game Club IRC: #DFAdventure on irc.foonetic.net (use the link above if you’re not sure)
- @DFGameClub on Twitter (keep track of announcements)
- Game Club planning thread