Brütal on the Cover of the Internet

All week long (starting YESTERDAY) 1UP.com is running a cover story on the Legendary Game of Brütality. Monday was a 5,000-page expose on my scandalous life which climaxes with my demand for, “mouths on pavements.” (What I actually said was “Milestone payments,” but I mumble a lot and it’s not their fault and I hope they don’t change it because I think “mouths on pavements” is much funnier than milestone payments.)

Anyway, who knows what today shall bring? Nobody knows! It’s a secret kept in the deepest—
Oh, wait. It says on their front page. Don’t look! Spoilers!

03/31/2009 - 06:38 AM
03/31/09 - 08:32 AM
Ofiler:

"Mouths on pavements? Really? Now I have to read this (like I wasn't going to anyway...)!"
03/31/09 - 12:57 PM
Kroms:

"Drat. The "Cleveland steamer" press release is no-where to be found. Anyways, Brütal Legend is looking more and more exciting by the day! Can't wait."
03/31/09 - 02:12 PM
kgoodies:

"holy crap, that looks sweet. totally disregarding the fact that great gig in the sky was a pink floyd song I.E. not metal, its still really awesome."
03/31/09 - 02:16 PM
Morgonzo:

"Those cover variations should all be sold as posters in the Double Fine Store!"
03/31/09 - 03:43 PM
Hungryfreak:

"Love that Sabbath Bloody Sabbath style! This interview helped in clearing any doubt in my belief that you're awesome, Tim! Look forward to reading the stuff as it comes up."
04/01/09 - 11:25 AM
Zinggy:

"... How big of a hat? That's what's really important here."
04/02/09 - 06:44 PM
masquerade:

"So apparently [url=http://weblogs.variety.com/the_cut_scene/2009/04/brutal-legend-is-coming-to-the-wii-double-fines-not-making-it.html]Brutal Legend is going to end up on the Wii[/url] and it is not being handled by Double Fine? Out of interest, are the internet imps wreaking havoc and trying to ruin your life (and goo-- notable name)again?"
04/02/09 - 08:31 PM
Headroom:

"The 1UP stuff is good, but I wanted more. Then, the internet whispered to me, and there appeared to be MORE! IGN THREE PAGE PREVIEW: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/969/969334p1.html SO. FREAKIN'. AWESOME. CAN'T WAIT!"
04/02/09 - 11:05 PM
Arrested Developer:

"I love the "10 Things You Don't Know" article. My favorite: 6) Brütal Legend is actually running on consoles under a SCUMM emulator because Tim refuses to learn a new programming language."
09/06/15 - 05:05 PM

"Eu venho de Pulau Tidung e eu deveras gosta de jogar jogos, em especial uma vez que os jogos de guerra. Minha casa foi um lugar turístico que torna cada vez mais lotados com os visitantes turnê quando eu jogar jogos. Para aqueles de vocês que querem perceber mais pormenores onde eu vivo você pode ler o o artigo intitulado Pulau Pari"