Friday, May 17, 2002 - 1:00 am

I’m not sure if this page is much better than the old one, but it’s slightly less bad, and a lot more orange. I would have paid some fancy place to make us a nice web page, but I forgot to budget any cash for it.

05/17/2002 - 01:00 AM
08/23/07 - 02:22 PM

"This is long time ago :D . I was 12 at this year :D . Hm... I could actually use a magnum (icecream) right now... I think i'm going to take one. Oh.. I hope i wont' get too fat because i eat icecream :O ? Hey! i'm writing a comment in year 2002 right now..! Thats wired, because my calender says 2007... I wonder if the ice is too old then? Hmm..."
12/12/07 - 12:27 AM
Chief Wakamakamu:

"Hey, razputin, Nice to meet you in the past."
04/10/08 - 10:42 PM

"I predict that Psychonauts will win a Game of the Year award from Eurogamer, and that Double Fine Productions will then work on some sort of Brutal Legend. Man I am awesome. I also predict that Jessica Alba will fall madly in love with me, and will read this a little over five years later and realise my psychic abilities rang true and it is her FATE to love me. Jessica: I reject you. Just so everyone knows: I had a chance with Jessica Alba and I rejected her. Man not even Calavera was awesome as I am."
09/07/15 - 12:56 AM

"My spouse and i are derived from Wisata Pulau Tidung and also I truly love to play game titles, in particular if the video game titles associated with battle. The house can be a vacationer position making it increasingly crowded having guests tour once i participate in video games. For those of you who wish to find out information where I are living you are able to understand my personal article eligible Pulau Pari."

Friday, May 17, 2002 - 5:00 pm

I’m actually writing this news update on Saturday and pretending it’s Friday. The problem is, I can’t remember anything that happened yesterday. I don’t think anything did. Oh, wait! There was a big fire in the next alley over. Lots of smoke and fire trucks and—wait, no, that was Thursday. Yesterday I don’t think I did much. Possibly, I overslept.

05/17/2002 - 05:00 PM
09/07/15 - 12:55 AM

"I result from Wisata Pulau Tidung along with I must say i like to engage in game titles, in particular when the games regarding struggle. My house is really a visitor area so that it is progressively more crowded with guests excursion while i play video games. For those of you who want to know more facts where We dwell you'll be able to examine my own content eligible Wisata Pulau Pari."

Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 5:37 pm

We are out of paper towels.

05/18/2002 - 05:37 PM
08/23/07 - 02:13 PM

"I'm going to poop"
09/15/07 - 10:40 AM
DF Tim Schafer:

"That is disgusting, Razputin. One should never use paper towels for pooping. The coarse grain of the pulp is overly abrasive."
12/12/07 - 12:28 AM
Chief Wakamakamu:

"This is such an entertaining conversation."
09/26/12 - 09:27 AM

"Deep shit man ..."
12/29/13 - 11:47 AM

09/07/15 - 12:54 AM

"Je viens de Pulau Tidung et je l'aime vraiment jouer à des jeux, en particulier une fois que les jeux de guerre. Ma résidence est un outil touristique qui rend chaque jour plus encombré du visiteurs tournée quand je joue aux jeux. Afin de ceux d'entre vous laquelle veulent sous savoir plus de détails à votre disposition où nous vis, vous pouvez lire mien article intitulé Pulau Pari"

Monday, May 27, 2002 - 9:50 pm

I am back from E3, where we announced our game, and it was awesome. Full of love and free bags and blah blah blah. Sadly, for me, it was marred by the fact that some hoodlums from Penny Arcade stole my yo-yo! I completely trusted them, because they are cartoon characters and I’ve grown up trusting cartoon characters, but these must be the bad kind—Drawn with ink that has been mixed with the blood of Satan, and the tears of unbaptized children. Can you see it now? Will I ever trust cartoons again?

05/27/2002 - 09:50 PM
09/07/15 - 12:53 AM

"Ich komme aus Paket Pulau Tidung und ich liebe, Spiele zu spielen, vor allem, wenn die Spiele dieses Krieges. Mein Haus ist ein touristischer Ort, der es immer überfüllt mit Besuchern Tour, falls ich Spiele spielen hat. Für diejenigen unter Ihnen, die wollen, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten, wo ich lebe Sie meinen Artikel via Titel Paket Pulau Pari lesen sachverstand"

Sunday, June 2, 2002

New press hits are up on our products page. New items are marked with this image
cheesy icon I just made with the paint program that comes with Windows. Fun fact: Windows and Psychonauts have the same publisher. Did you know that? You can see many similar themes and leitmotivs carried through both works if you look closely and are also high.

06/02/2002 - 11:37 AM
09/07/15 - 12:52 AM

"Eu venho do Pulau Tidung e eu deveras gosta de jogar jogos, especialmente uma vez que os jogos de guerra. Minha casa é um lugar turístico de que torna cada vez muito mais lotados usando os visitantes turnê quando eu jogar jogos. Para aqueles de vocês de que querem perceber mais detalhes onde eu vivo você pode ler o o artigo intitulado Wisata Pulau Pari"