Costume Quest 2 Pre-Orders Now Available on Steam

The sequel to everyone’s favorite Halloween-themed RPG is coming so very soon! Evidence of such can be seen on Steam, where pre-orders for the game are now available!

$14.99 will get you all set to download that Costume Quest 2 goodness at launch this October, and there’s also a bundle that includes the original game and its Grubbins on Ice DLC for $19.99 for those who may have missed it.

As a bonus for those who pre-order through Steam, we’ve included four costumes from the original game that can be used in the sequel, the Robot, Unicorn, Pumpkin, and Eyeball.

Head on over to the game’s new website at http://www.costumequest2.com for more info or check out the new teaser trailer below:

08/29/2014 - 12:20 PM
08/29/14 - 02:38 PM
khil1:

"Hey Greg, your link to http://www.costumequest2.com/ is broken. Can't wait for CQ2!"
08/30/14 - 04:51 AM
SickBoy:

"Oh man so excited! I've played through CQ1 at least a dozen times, and I never tire of it. It's got some real DF pizazz in it, and I had given up hope that there would ever be a sequel (wasn't sure if it was all that successful). Pre-ordering now! Man... DF is going to be snatching all my monies this next year. Can't say I mind in the least!"
09/01/14 - 02:11 PM
Jenni:

"I pre-ordered this (which is something I rarely do) as soon as I read about it. I loved the original (and the DLC), and can't wait for the sequel. :)"
09/23/14 - 11:37 AM
Goat of Death:

"Any chance this will become available on GOG? I really want to get it, as my wife and I loved the first game. I bought the last game twice, once on Steam and then later on GOG. This time around I'd rather just buy it on GOG."
08/06/15 - 05:12 AM
Darwin Larry:

"I had covered a wide array about bestessays.com.au scam in the last month. A regular condition I've discovered around with them is normally the void of economy in the case of databasing the total conventional paper. Largely, individuals consider the published information and not just the total conventional paper."
09/06/15 - 01:33 PM

"Io vengo da Wisata Pulau Tidung e mi piace giocare, prima di tutto una volta che i giochi di guerra. La mia abitazione è un luogo turistico che la rende continuamente più affollato con i visitatori giro quando passatempo giochi. Con lo scopo di quelli successo voi che vogliono conoscere più particolari in cui vivo si può leggere il mio pezzo intitolato Pulau Pari"