Holy crap!

Check out Jack Black at the VMAs tonight!

I hope someone got a picture of the car.

09/14/2009 - 12:04 AM
09/14/09 - 01:44 AM
Headroom:

"I missed the VMAs but I can totally tell that Jack's been workin out. He also must have taken some fashion advice from Tim Schafer- as evidence from the cool kicks he's wearing. I hope that He-Man isn't gonna go nutshit when he finds out that his axe is missing.."
09/14/09 - 02:03 AM
i_eat_kiwi_birds:

"AWESOME he really wasnt lying when he said he was going to work out for the game lol also have you read the comments on the link people are such pricks"
09/14/09 - 03:37 AM
Apple Pop:

"That wins award for "Most Magical Visage Ever"."
09/14/09 - 11:20 AM
Thylja:

"wow. i mean that could look so cool... if it weren't for the buckle-eating erm... tummy. and the jeans... but the shoes are definitely rockable."
09/14/09 - 04:35 PM
Koobz:

"Kudos to whoever put armpit hair on the muscle suit."
09/14/09 - 07:53 PM
kgoodies:

"well at least giant jack black didn't make taylor smith cry... goddamn kanye west."
09/14/09 - 11:56 PM
mundochis:

"I honestly think Jack Black is the biggest Brutal Legend fan, ever. He's beaten me by a long shot!"
09/15/09 - 01:14 PM
Razputin:

"If I had the money and fame, and even got payed for it, I would have been just as big a fan xD ."
09/16/09 - 10:38 AM
lungfisherman:

"It's a shame Jack decided to lead the audience in a prayer to Satan. That's a huge turnoff to a lot of people and I'm afraid it's going to hurt sales. Might be nice if Tim made a public comment on the subject."
09/16/09 - 09:25 PM
goodgrimes:

"This game is not exactly for those who are deeply religious. I mean, it has that ROCK AND ROLL RACKET."
09/18/09 - 10:34 AM
lungfisherman:

"Given that there are 220 million or so Christians in this country, and let's say 1 in 10 is a gamer (22 million), it's probably not a good idea, from a marketing perspective, to give people the impression that Brutal Legend is a devil worship sim."
09/06/15 - 07:36 PM

"Je viens de Pulau Tidung & je l'aime vraiment pratiquer des jeux, en particulier dès lors que les jeux de guerre. Ma maison est un vecteur touristique qui rend chaque jour plus encombré de visiteurs tournée quand nous-mêmes joue à des jeux. Pour ceux d'entre vous lequel veulent sous savoir plus de détails là où nous vis, il vous est possible de lire mien article intitulé Pulau Pari"