If you are anywhere near some place called England, you should totally go check out Scott Campbell!

06/10/2009 - 01:55 PM
06/10/09 - 03:23 PM
Will:

"I am SO in England!!! And SO not in London. Balls."
06/10/09 - 05:35 PM
danesplace:

"Instead of the London miles gallery it should be London miles away gallery."
06/11/09 - 02:18 AM
marco:

"Awwww, come on, you must be kidding me :( A few weeks ago I've been in SF and guess, no Scott C. ... Now I am going to be in London beginning of July and guess ... Seriously guys."
06/11/09 - 03:07 PM
ThunderPeel2001:

"Woo! I'm in England! I'm in London! But there's a public transport strike on. Boo."
06/13/09 - 03:26 PM
razzbarry:

"Hey! Unrelated but you guys won for Best New IP at GameTrailers' Best of E3 09 awards. Congrats!"
06/15/09 - 05:51 PM
Zenzuke:

"And congrats too to all people in england for the brutal legend related air guitar guiness record :D"
06/16/09 - 03:32 AM
Dispatch101:

"Scott, Tim, and to Whom This May Concern, Your superior fan base in the Greater Boston Area long to see your faces. I think as any great artist would, you should hustle your way over. Be well and continue to rock. Your Humble Surf, TeeTee Bramblebits"
06/16/09 - 03:49 AM
Luis Correia:

"this is kinda old news, but here it goes anyway: http : / / www.nextgn.com/2009/06/02/monkey-island-adventures-coming-to-xbox-360/"
07/04/09 - 04:34 AM
General Balls:

"Oh my, this hasn't been updated for yonks. Please hurry, Tim, or the convulsions will start. D:"
07/04/09 - 03:43 PM
Pootivic:

"Tim, I just watched your talk-through on Giant Bomb. What I assumed was awesome I now KNOW is awesome. I imagine it's how Einstein felt when he heard the news that Eddington had found evidence that the deflection of starlight by the sun, as predicted by his theory of general relativity, was true! It was the perfect showcase for the game, particularly in that though you are a funny, funny, man I could still hear what a great job Jack does as Eddy. Awesome job, I'm investing in adult diapers now for the marathon rocking I'm going to endure when Bl comes out!"
07/08/09 - 06:29 AM
Razputin:

"Tim, it is now a month ago since the last time you updated the news post, though there has been a lot of BL news :( ."
09/06/15 - 07:48 PM

"Io vengo da Paket Pulau Tidung e mi piace giocare, prima di tutto una volta che i giochi vittoria guerra. La mia abitazione è un luogo turistico che la rende continuamente più affollato con i visitatori giro quando passatempo giochi. Per quelli vittoria voi quale vogliono conoscere più particolari in cui vivo si può leggere il mio pezzo intitolato Wisata Pulau Pari"