MORE INFORMATION

People have been haranguing me for more information, so here is a close-up of the weevil.

All he wanted was a little oatmeal! And to spread just a pinch of E. coli!

07/29/2008 - 07:55 AM
07/29/08 - 09:10 AM
Headroom:

"*holds edge of seat* More Dead Weevil information. Just what the internet ordered."
07/29/08 - 09:12 AM
Thylja:

"how noble."
07/29/08 - 09:23 AM
Nappi:

"Thank you for an update. The uncertainty was killing me."
07/29/08 - 09:35 AM
freshone:

"Well played, sir."
07/29/08 - 11:17 AM
Viewtiful_Ben:

"Thank-you very much for the update. i can now sleep easy"
07/29/08 - 11:27 AM
Derald:

"I think Tim's been drolling on the bag."
07/29/08 - 12:30 PM
Crass:

"thank god, I thought he might be E. coli free for a minute I want to give him a good home"
07/29/08 - 12:31 PM
gblock:

"If there were two weevils, presumably this was the lesser."
07/29/08 - 01:43 PM
Xbob42:

"['If there were two weevils, presumably this was the lesser.'] It's obvious that Tim is the superior Weevil in this case. He's posting this to show all those inferior Weevils how dominant and territorial he is about his oatmeal clusters."
07/29/08 - 02:57 PM
ThunderPeel2001:

"I feel nauseous... Just the thought of this happening again. Goddamn the gaming world!!!"
07/29/08 - 03:11 PM
AnujSuper9:

"Yesterday I was really sad. And now today I am happy. Omg I'm so happy. *PHEW!*"
07/29/08 - 03:35 PM
vimes:

"You know how cats get all dignified just after they fell of a heater because they stretched a tad too much and forgot that they were lying on a very narrow piece of metal? You know how they subsequently lick their paws with nobility as if to deny the mere possibility of them being clumsy ? I think I'm going to do that now. And then, I will look endlessly through the window of my flat until the post-E3 media are released."
07/29/08 - 03:46 PM
petör:

"Good good good. GOOD."
07/29/08 - 05:14 PM
kingboo222:

"Poor weevil..."
07/29/08 - 06:47 PM
Evitron:

"Sometimes I forget that this is an actual company's website. This is one of those times. And yet, I can't seem to care, for knowing the fate of Kasheevil is an important thing indeed."
07/29/08 - 07:03 PM
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN:

"He died for his country..."
07/29/08 - 07:19 PM
Sean Goes Pop!:

"WHY TIM? On the birthday of NASA do we talk about Weevils. NASA... Weevils... NASA... Weevils. If the news was about the first weevil in space, maybe it might be a little important... but your just milking your weevils. STOP MILKING YOUR WEEVILS. Weevils dont like to be milked."
07/29/08 - 09:35 PM
Kasheevil:

"I say you should release the weevil back into the wild where he could enjoy being the world's most famous weevil (because of his spotlight on this website) until all of his other weevil chums and his weevil entourage realize that he's dead. Then all of the grieving weevils will conduct a pyre for him more epic than that of Darth Vader's! XD"
07/29/08 - 09:51 PM
aA:

"Why thankyou. Weevils are remarkably smart creatures - they know all kinds of information. If only we would slow down and listen to them. Instead of drowning them in our oatmeal."
07/30/08 - 04:13 AM
mothershipping:

"on an unrelated note, this popped up on my RSS feed and i thought of you: http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/07/geodesic_dome_modeling.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890"
07/30/08 - 04:21 AM
TripleFine:

"Murderer!"
07/31/08 - 01:43 AM
Wiggy:

"Truly he died a hero's death."
08/01/08 - 03:52 AM
Ofiler:

"Wow, I feel strange. 4 days ago, 'Mob Rules', the song used for the Brütal Legend trailer, popped into my head. I went and looked up the trailer again and found the lyrics for the song, because it just kept looping in my head. May as well get the words right. Then my internet connection went down. For some other strange reason, I had an urge to play Psychonauts again. I've intended to play through again many times before, but the urge/nostalgia was so strong, I had to install and play this time. Now I'm back on-line and I find out about all *this*. I feel sick. EA Partners dude. That's where all the cool kids are hanging out these days."
08/02/08 - 08:09 AM
Lord of the Weevils:

"Bravo *claps*, you just killed one of my finest assassin's Wuldnarrk was his name. But you have no chance, soon my Empire will rise. you'll need more than one of those Deliciously Evil Oatmeal trap's to stop us! Mohahahahahahaaa!"
08/02/08 - 02:31 PM
Douchebag:

"Is Brütal Legend "fine", or is it "double fine"..?"
08/03/08 - 06:41 AM
Aphrodine:

"<3 It's adorable."
09/06/15 - 05:55 PM

"My partner and i come from Wisata Pulau Tidung along with I must say i adore to engage in video game titles, specially once the online games of struggle. My house can be a visitor spot which makes it progressively more congested having guests expedition while i participate in games. For those of you who wish to find out information in which When i stay you'll be able to study my personal document named Wisata Pulau Pari."