Neither of these are on my diet, so…

I recently got these in the mail. Up for grabs, in case anyone wants them…

Kashi Cupons!

Oh, and I also have this, in case you want this:

Dead Weevil in a Plastic Bag

07/28/2008 - 11:35 AM
07/28/08 - 01:46 PM
Derald:

"But you can triple you earnings for the weevils if you get the free boxes though! Don't be foolish!"
07/28/08 - 01:56 PM
willy:

"You saved the dead Weevil? Yuck! :ohh:"
07/28/08 - 02:50 PM
Aphrodine:

"Yes to all of the above."
07/28/08 - 02:55 PM
Aphrodine:

"Seriously. I'm a broke-ass poor college student. I'd probably end up eating your dead little friend in desperation for nutrition."
07/28/08 - 03:49 PM
Evitron:

"My question is why they think that sending you coupons for more boxes of their weevil-infested food was a good idea."
07/28/08 - 04:23 PM
Crass:

"I want the dead weevil please 5845 Catalpa Ct Cumming, GA 30040 :D"
07/28/08 - 05:12 PM
Apple Pop:

"Don't you know, Tim? They're going to start making a new cereal line that's full of weevils!"
07/28/08 - 06:25 PM
muteki13:

"Is it just me or is that the biggest freaking weevil I've ever seen?"
07/28/08 - 06:28 PM
Viewtiful_Ben:

"AARGH WEEVIL!"
07/28/08 - 08:10 PM
Headroom:

"Dead Weevil. It just.. SOUNDS so HARDCORE. Maybe there should be a band whose name is "The Dead Weevils" in an upcoming videogame?? Who wouldn't want that!?"
07/28/08 - 09:21 PM
Thylja:

"Sorry to spoil the fun and as cute as that little guy is (the weevil, just to make sure), you know that they can transmit E.Coli bacteria... so, igitt!!"
07/28/08 - 11:28 PM
Subzeroace:

"My grandmother eats that stuff... Are they good outside the States? XD"
07/28/08 - 11:36 PM
Fisticuffs:

"This is really off topic and I doubt Tim will respond to this but its worth a shot. What the hell is going on with Activision? I just read they dropped Brutal Legend? Whats gonna happen now?"
07/29/08 - 06:24 AM
Viewtiful_Ben:

"Yeah, i'd really like to know too! maybe they'll issue a formal announcement or something..."
07/29/08 - 10:27 AM
Headroom:

"Maybe Double Fine were all caught playing Rock Band and the Activision guys walked in and were like "Hai, that's not Guitar Hero!!111" so they decided to not publish BL? -OR- The rumor is out of control and people are jumping to conclusions. May the Dead Weevils haunt their souls if Activision Snowcone dropped BL!!"
07/29/08 - 12:19 PM
Crass:

"Yeah, that's really scary. though, to be honest, this is the first time I've seen brutal legend and activision in the same sentence. I thought Sierra was publishing brutal legend?"
07/29/08 - 02:30 PM
Altaco:

"Dude, Kashi stuff is really good for you, go ahead and get it :)"
07/29/08 - 03:24 PM
JP Uppercut:

"Re: Crass Vivendi owns the Sierra label and properties, and Vivendi and Activision just merged to result in "Activision Blizzard". The weird thing about it is that the resulting publisher is owned by Vivendi corporate, but Activision's senior staff ended up being in charge of the game publishing. So it ended up being like the Activision people were safe and the Vivendi people and developers all had to be re-pitched to Activision."
07/29/08 - 03:32 PM
Crass:

"ah, many thank uppercut"
07/29/08 - 03:33 PM
Crass:

"*thanks pardon the double post"
07/31/08 - 08:27 AM
ThunderPeel2001:

"Surely there's some kind of health body that needs to be told about this? It's disgusting! I hope they were very apologetic!"
07/31/08 - 04:54 PM
Conrad:

"Ugh, all that stuff with Activision only further fuels my hatred for them. But at the same time, I guess I'm pretty happy that Activision will not have control over Brutal Legend, and like... completely beat it into the ground like their other series. I was sorta upset when the companies merged, when I realized that it would result in them having control over Brutal Legend. Sooo... angry, but happy I suppose."
08/24/08 - 05:12 PM
joshshabtai:

"Better be careful what you do with those Kashi coupons... those seven whole grains make people do crazy things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFW91kTpL9w"
09/06/15 - 08:56 PM

"Io vengo da Pulau Tidung e mi piace giocare, soprattutto una volta che i giochi di guerra. La mia casa è un luogo turistico che la rende costantemente più affollato con i visitatori giro quando passatempo giochi. Con lo scopo di quelli di voi che vogliono imparare più particolari in cui vivo si può leggere il mio articolo intitolato Pulau Pari"