This is just a taste!

...of the good things you could see if you go to Scott C.‘s art show coming up this THURSDAY in LONDON. Sorry, I said Saturday before, but it’s Thursday. But it’s still in London.
Details below!

03/01/2010 - 04:26 PM
03/01/10 - 09:22 PM
Tikara:

"aaaaaa why can't you come up to Alaska, Scott? I would love to take a comic workshop class with you ;_;"
03/02/10 - 12:42 AM
Knightmare:

"Come to Pennsylvania while you are at it. :)"
03/02/10 - 10:05 AM
Ofiler:

"It is time, Scott C., to come on down to sunny South Africa! It is raining in my part of the country on the minute, but your paintings and drawings would be sure to chase the clouds away! It is time!"
03/02/10 - 05:57 PM
Rai the Bropiphany:

"Forget what everyone else said, come to Kansas City!"
03/04/10 - 01:17 AM
smootyman:

"ohmyjeezus come to alaska. it might only be me and tikara at the workshop, but it would be worth it right? right?! right."
03/04/10 - 10:21 PM
Tikara:

"@smootyman wait what another Alaskan Double Finer? oh man this is so surreal wtf. PLEASE tell me you will be at Senshicon because it will be awesome to see another Double Fine fan there omg"
03/06/10 - 08:13 PM
smootyman:

"haha i know, i thought the same thing. about another alaskan i mean. ive never heard of senshicon but im not a very hardcore anime fan so i doubt i'd be there. sorry."
03/07/10 - 08:35 AM
Tikara:

"Aww, ah well, it's alright. I'm not a hardcore anime fan either. I just like to go there to see my friends, check out game tournaments and meet awesome people. Senshicon is basically a big local get-together I enjoy checking out. If you change your mind and decide to go, then I'm sure you'll notice me somewhere~ :3 Pfft, I like how we're filling up the comment box on this news entry. SORRY GUYS it's just not often I find a local Alaskan online, let alone via Double Fine of all places."
03/07/10 - 11:40 PM
Insanity♥Fair:

"ANYWAY, BACK TO SCOTT CAMPBELL, I ultra wish I coulda been there but London's hella far away. You should come back to San Fran sometime, Scott! D:"
03/08/10 - 05:09 AM
smootyman:

"someday, somewhere, i'll find somebody in alaska talking about double fine and i'll say, "tikara?" and you'll say ,"smootyman?" and it will be amazing. until then, im going to be playing psychonauts."
03/15/10 - 10:46 PM
TShanks:

"Ever thought of coming out to Philly? No?....meh...it was worth a shot..."
08/20/11 - 02:04 AM
azeem:

" GMC Jimmy Steering Pump haha i know, i thought the same thing. about another alaskan i mean. ive never heard of senshicon but im not a very hardcore anime fan so i doubt i'd be there. sorry"
09/06/15 - 07:04 PM

"When i result from Pulau Tidung along with I really like to perform video game titles, in particular if the video game titles involving battle. The house is often a tourist area so that it is progressively congested with readers tour when i perform video game titles. For those who are who wish to uncover more facts in which We dwell you possibly can study the post entitled Pulau Pari."