Does this list seem surreal to anybody else?

The Spike TV VGA awards are THIS SUNDAY. You must watch them to see this line up of people, which defies all logic, reason, or public safety:

Host:

BUSTA RHYMES

TIM SCHAFER

WANDERLEI SILVA

KIEFER SUTHERLAND

MIKE TYSON

ODETTE YUSTMAN

Okay, now read it again until you notice my name. I hope Mike Tyson doesn’t bite me.

12/13/2008 - 02:06 PM
12/13/08 - 02:25 PM
SlayerMaiden666@ymail.com:

"The Live Musical Performers are LAME There is No Manowar or anything that represents metal so tim i ask you why spike why not just give us the trailer yesterday i mean your premiering your game at the wrong place do you know why because the game is a METAL GAME i mean i can understand if it's that stupid 50 cent game but Come On Tim It's a game based of heavy metal and your preforming it on a vga show that has NO METAL hell it doesn't even have this band --> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=286990546 i mean the whole thing crazy (in a bad way) unless they paid you then it's understandable"
12/13/08 - 02:29 PM
SlayerMaiden666@ymail.com:

"oh by the way i DARE you to touch Kim Kardashian breast and take a pic of you doing it that is if your wife is ok with it"
12/13/08 - 02:30 PM
ThunderPeel2001:

">> I hope Mike Tyson doesn’t bite me. Don't worry, you'll have Kiefer Sutherland and Wanderlei Silva between you."
12/13/08 - 02:32 PM
Insomnia:

"Hey, does anyone know exactly when Tim is going to be present Brutal Legend? I don't want to watch the whole thing."
12/13/08 - 03:27 PM
fco:

"Actually, i didn't noticed mike tyson the first time i read it. i kinda stop paying atention after tim schafer."
12/13/08 - 04:07 PM
Razputin:

"Hehe nice, it is going to be one BIG show"
12/13/08 - 04:36 PM
SlayerMaiden666@ymail.com:

"Like Bruce said in the song Face in the Sand "So I watch and I wait. And I pray for an answer""
12/13/08 - 06:22 PM
nieker:

"Cool, Neil Patrick Harris SUIT UP, tim :)"
12/13/08 - 07:36 PM
Nice Cup of Tea:

"I'm looking forward to the Busta Rhymes vs Tim Schafer freestyle rap battle."
12/13/08 - 08:22 PM
SlayerMaiden666@ymail.com:

"Hey people is Tim The only game developer that is Presenting/Attending if so can you tell me which ones and what games they made"
12/13/08 - 09:47 PM
Headroom:

"That list is surreal.. It would have been unbelievable had Bruce Campbell, Chuck Norris, Mr. T, PeeWee Herman, Vern Troyer, and Steven Seagal, been on the list. Still, that is a pretty "diverse" group of people to have in one place at-the-same-time. Have fun and one last thing: Pro Tip - wear shooter ear muffs around Mikey. They'll be less tempting for him to nibble on."
12/13/08 - 10:26 PM
SlayerMaiden666@ymail.com:

"@Headroom don't forget mike rowe"
12/13/08 - 11:02 PM
Apple Pop:

"If mike Tyson attempts to bite ou, you can just kick his teeth out!"
12/14/08 - 02:11 AM
Subzeroace:

"NPH NPH NPH! *Fangirl squeel*~"
12/14/08 - 02:24 AM
SuperJaneEyre:

"omg you'll be famous-er! This just gave me a reason to watch the show lol. oooh when you see Neil Patrick Harris you have to sing "My Freeze Ray" to him. Please? If you do I promise to buy Brutal Legend when it comes out!"
12/14/08 - 03:44 AM
Michael:

"I am very pleased with this Brutal Legend cast list you have posted, officially, as the official voice talent roster of the game Brutal Legend."
12/14/08 - 05:24 AM
kingkaraoke:

"@headroom They can't have those people attend because TVs around the world would melt from the sheer awesomeness!"
12/14/08 - 07:16 AM
Headroom:

"@ slayermaiden - True. Might as well have Patrick Warburton too while I'm at it.. @ kingkaraoke - People's heads would explode before said tv melting would take place because nobody could withstand the magnitude of how awesome- how awesome it would be -having those people gathered together. *starts to think about it* *head explodes!* ..Lol."
12/14/08 - 02:03 PM
Zinggy:

"I'd be more worried about being bitten by Will Wright's Giant Floating Head of DOOOM. Because you know he has one. Hidden away somewhere. Merely awaiting the right time to STRIKE."
12/14/08 - 03:33 PM
Cyclone of Mystery:

"Hey, congrats! Maybe they'll give you a TV show. :P"
12/14/08 - 06:41 PM
topraman517:

"I'm guessing the names that I don't recognize are the people who actually have something to do with video games. And yet, I want to see Brutal Legend footage so bad that I'll probably watch the VGAs anyway. Will Wright is a "Discretionary Honoree"? What the hell does that mean? On a slightly unrelated note, I really love Psychonauts. I've been playing it for free on Gametap, and I just bought a copy from Amazon to support this company."
12/14/08 - 11:52 PM
Sonic9jct:

"Let me be the first to say... the Brutal Legend and your appearance made my life worth living for that single minute... thank you... and to think the bastards at Activision dropped this? Man, they missed out."
12/15/08 - 12:36 AM
Kraznor:

"Well, the show was kind of bad in a lot of ways but the Brutal Legend bit did not disappoint. Jack Black with a flame-thrower, Tim Schafer riding on stage in a carriage drawn by ladies and a sweet new trailer. Highlight of the show, which was otherwise unremarkable (except for Weezer)."
12/15/08 - 03:24 AM
d+pad:

"Look what I found.. on the internet. http://croutondays.d3p0.com/brutal-legend-teaser-is-in-the-motherfucking-house/"
12/15/08 - 03:32 AM
topraman517:

"Just watched the new BL trailer on GameTrailers. Looks great so far. By the way, are there any plans to include songs from the Judas Priest album Sad Wings of Destiny? Seeing as you got that album signed by Rob Halford, I'm assuming you really like that album, and it's so frequently overlooked in favor of Screaming for Vengeance and Painkiller."
12/15/08 - 05:29 AM
Jupiter065:

"I really need to know whether the rumours of Dio being in the game are true... I hope he's the final boss, and must be defeated by Rock-Off."
12/15/08 - 05:56 AM
willy:

"I really wanted to see the show, but it started 3AM where I lived. Is it possible to watch the whole thing somewhere?"
12/15/08 - 06:35 AM
Arrested Developer:

"I understand why your life was spared on the show but you probably should have an intern martyr themselves to the game gods, you know, for good luck."
12/15/08 - 11:31 AM
Blind:

"Tim. Freaking. Schafer. *ignites the flamethrower*"
12/15/08 - 01:03 PM
janx218:

"Was your grand entrance on the VGA's one of the coolest moments of your life? Or do you travel in a carriage pulled by hot babes everywhere you go? Also, why did you have to torture us by having the trailer be so short? I want more!"
12/15/08 - 01:17 PM
Thylja:

"wow, to be named in line with acting geniuses like Chris Klein, Kristin Kreuk und people I've never heard of... Kiefer Sutherland and Mike Tyson are pretty cool though. Watch that ear ;)!"
12/15/08 - 02:24 PM
YerMom:

"And that will be the last time I watch the VGA's. Unless, of course, next year gets the Double Fine-treatment..."
12/15/08 - 02:41 PM
Crazy Sunshine:

"TIM FREAKIN' SCHAFER YEAH!"
12/15/08 - 03:03 PM
twifkak:

"Will Wright is awesome. They should have just let him talk about whatever he wanted for two hours instead of airing that vapid executives'-conception-of-what-a-twelve-year-old-boy-wants-to-see bullshit. (I suppose they could go the other direction -- be explicit about the objectification of the women and put the cameras *directly* underneath them.) Oh, Tim and Jack were okay, too. They can make brief appearances during Will's lecture."
12/15/08 - 03:05 PM
twifkak:

"(I'd prefer it if the blog engine replaced my curse word with something more relevant, like "bull-donkey" or "bologna" or "crab-fest".)"
05/16/15 - 08:58 PM
topparked:

"great posts but for some reason on mozilla i keep getting errors notre info sur clash of clans astuce defense"
09/06/15 - 08:24 PM

"Io vengo da Pulau Tidung e mi piace giocare, in specie una volta che i giochi di guerra. La mia abitazione è un luogo turistico che la rende continuamente più affollato con i visitatori giro quando passatempo giochi. Con lo scopo di quelli vittoria voi quale vogliono imparare più particolari in cui vivo si è in grado di leggere il mio articolo intitolato Pulau Pari"