Peter McConnell and Nathan Stapley talk Broken Age

Engadget spent two hours streaming Broken Age yesterday, and they were joined by Superstars Nathan ‘Bagel’ Stapley and Peter McConnell who some time chatting about how they made the art and music for the game. As I listened I couldn’t help but notice how the two of them almost embody Shay and Vella, by living two very different lives on opposite coasts—Bagel over in the heart of New York City, and Peter out in the wilds of California. As far as I know neither of them has had any involvement in ritual sacrifices, but you never can tell these things.

Anyway, view it below!

04/17/2015 - 03:53 PM
04/22/15 - 08:32 AM
mikello85:

"Itˇ¦s actually a cool and useful piece of information. Iˇ¦m happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.znajdziecie magazyny do wynajęcia łódź"
04/29/15 - 06:54 AM
mikello85:

"Wow dude, this movie that you have included is awesome! This is just perfect article! Mokotów jest bogaty w biura do wynajęcia"
05/20/15 - 07:45 AM
mikello85:

"This is amazing that this movie shows to us so much enjoy and fun. I like it a lot more then ever! warsawmag magazyny do wynajęcia Warszawa"
05/29/15 - 07:24 AM
mikello85:

"What a nice and beautifull couple is on the photo in this article. Amazing how You can describe whole case. Like a lot Your blog! sadzonki borówki amerykańskiej"
06/12/15 - 05:59 AM
mikello85:

"One of my favourite movie is broken age. When i see this post i was happy that You have write about it. custom patches"
06/18/15 - 12:20 AM
mikello85:

"Full idead on Your blog, thanks a lot for this! borówka amerykańska sadzonki różnych odmian"
06/19/15 - 01:59 AM
malusamakucing:

"simak Bola Bola.com
simak berita bola Bola.com
simak berita sepak bola Bola.com
simak kabar bola hari ini Bola.com
simak berita bola terbaru Bola.com
simak berita bola indonesia Bola.com
simak berita bola terkini indonesia Bola.com
simak kabar bola terkini Bola.com
simak berita bola terkini Bola.com
simak berita bola hari ini Bola.com
"
09/06/15 - 01:06 PM

"We are derived from Pulau Tidung and I love to play games, specifically after the video game titles associated with struggle. My house can be a visitor place rendering it progressively packed using website visitors tour after i participate in online games. For anybody who would like to find out information wherever My partner and i live you possibly can examine my personal write-up eligible Wisata Pulau Pari."