Gamespot tells you way more about me than you want to know.

05/13/2011 - 06:27 PM
05/13/11 - 07:52 PM
Milkman:

"Amazing little video. Thanks for posting it. Expect a resume from me in about a year xD"
05/14/11 - 10:30 AM
CuddleMuffins:

"Double Fine this video was incredibly inspirational. It gives me hope for the future of games, and I hope to someday shape the gaming industry as you have. I hope Mr. Schafer reads these just so he knows how deeply he has touched some of us."
05/14/11 - 04:09 PM
Acefox :

"Loved the video! And congrats, Double Fine, for [i]Brutal Legend[/i] making it into the [url=http://americanart.si.edu/exhibitions/archive/2012/games/]Smithsonian Art of Video Games[/url] exhibit!"
05/17/11 - 12:18 PM
Zukan:

"Haha what a great mini doc/walkthrough. I'm really glad to see that Double Fine gets to produce more games during shorter intervals. Can't wait for your next game Tim, you're an inspiration!"
06/13/11 - 06:12 PM
brawsome:

"I watched these while putting together a new tile set for our latest game (*cough* MacGuffin's Curse *cough* *stifle*) which we hope holds a candle to the double fine torch."
07/02/11 - 02:36 AM
charles vitic:

"That was surprisingly not more than i wanted to know. it gave me hope for my own aspirations. thank you tim shafer"
09/27/11 - 06:57 PM
zentaisuits:

"If you are just engaged, congratulations, we are here to provide the most stunning wedding dresses for you. Despite the various wedding dresses stores are everywhere; our wedding clothing will definitely satisfy your every detailed desire. Besides, other wedding party dresses are essential to dance. If you are a guest to buy wedding apparel"
09/27/11 - 06:57 PM
zentaisuits:

"We all know ed hardy, Ed hardy clothing is fantastic; especially ed hardy uk is now in the vogue. Ed hardy wallet are adored by young people of character. On the beach, ed hardy sunglasses are their best choice, together with ed hardy belts. Women like to wear ed hardy bags"
01/25/15 - 10:02 PM
jack89:

"thanks sapirah hakimpemaaf resepenak"
09/06/15 - 03:40 PM

"Io vengo da Paket Pulau Tidung e mi piace giocare, prima di tutto una volta che i giochi di guerra. La mia abitazione è un luogo turistico che la rende sempre più affollato con i visitatori giro quando diletto giochi. Per quelli di voi quale vogliono imparare più particolari in cui vivo si può leggere il mio pezzo intitolato Pulau Pari"
10/14/15 - 12:41 AM
gameplayer:

"The post is wonderful :)By the way, you can alway sget professional writing assistance at custom-essays-online.com."
10/14/15 - 12:41 AM
gameplayer:

"Custom-Essays-Online.com is right what you need"