Broken Age Act 1 is out! You can play it NOW!

Holy crap. Holy crap! Almost two years after launching the Double Fine Adventure Kickstarter campaign, Broken Age Act 1 is now available for EVERYONE to buy and play, RIGHT NOW! All of us at Double Fine are really excited to see what you all think. To celebrate, check out this amazing new trailer by 2 Player Productions—but consider reinforcing your heartstrings first:

We’ve also made Peter McConnell’s beautiful Broken Age original soundtrack available for listening and purchase over at our Bandcamp page. Don’t miss it!

Once you’ve checked out the game, please feel free to head over to the Broken Age forums to share your thoughts with your fellow players! Enjoy!

01/28/2014 - 03:27 PM
01/20/15 - 11:51 PM
Darwin Larry:

"As wide as I am worried,! This employ is cheap, effective besides nice schedule conscious. What otherwise would united like among an writing liturgy? Acknowledge you perpetual so plenty for using this scene on your blog."
08/02/15 - 07:38 AM

"I must say this is great. Follow me at SeoSeattle or if you're from Indonesia, go to jasa seo."
08/23/15 - 10:15 AM
Alastair Adrian:

"It requires lots of searching to obtain the essay mania service. It's turn out to be simpler personally via your site simply because We reach begin to see the characteristics to consider within the support and also the person author. Thanks."
09/06/15 - 01:51 PM

"Io vengo da Wisata Pulau Tidung e mi piace giocare, prima di tutto una volta che i giochi vittoria guerra. La mia casa è un luogo turistico che la rende sempre più affollato con i visitatori giro quando gioco giochi. Con lo scopo di quelli di voi che vogliono conoscere più particolari in cui vivo si è in grado di leggere il mio articolo intitolato Pulau Pari"
10/20/15 - 03:30 AM
Alastair Adrian:

"I'd really like to partake of some sort of scam. I've got knowledgeable lots as a result of ones threads and since some sort of article author I've got much better with the distribution on account of each of the points. I do believe I am able to at this point be a skilled article author. Possibly there is almost any tips you should include in my opinion?"