Double Fine Action Cast #6: The Cave

IT HAS RETURNED.

Welcome back to the Double Fine Action Cast. This podcast episode is devoted to The Cave, our most recently announced game and arguably our most sultry. It features creator Ron Gilbert, whom you may also know as the creator of Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion, and a very grumpy blog. Backing him up are The Cave team members JP LeBreton and Chris Remo. In these 37 minutes, mysteries are revealed, fan questions are answered, and an awkward theme song is sung. All this and more awaits you in the latest Double Fine Action Cast.

We promise to make these things more frequently!

Visit the iTunes page! (episodes generally take a day or so to show up on the public iTunes page, but if you subscribe you’ll get them immediately)
Download the MP3 directly!
Check out The Cave!
Do anything!

06/19/2012 - 11:59 AM
06/19/12 - 03:11 PM
AnAnemoneInAnonymity:

"Zombo was registered as long ago as 2003 and no one has linked me to it until today? I am disappointed in each and every one of my friends for keeping this a secret from me. Oh, I should probably listen to the podcast. Sorry. So many possibilities at zombo, I lost track of the time."
06/19/12 - 06:19 PM
DF Chris Remo:

"Zombo was actually registered in 1999, and has had the same content for its whole existence. It's an all-time internet classic."
06/20/12 - 01:44 PM
Tim Schafer:

"Did you watch Zombo until the end?"
06/20/12 - 01:58 PM
Kub:

"Oh, hey, there's a newsletter. Very convenient if one wants to keep up with everything that's going on on Zombo."
06/20/12 - 02:05 PM
postfish:

"Say what you will about zombo but they know how to make to make you feel welcomed."
06/20/12 - 02:25 PM
TomBrien:

"I came here for Action Cast and I ended up reading all the news. Good job Chris, you're really good at writing news Double Fine style."
06/20/12 - 08:30 PM
Acefox:

"Man, I've been trying to load Zombo for 36 hours straight and it still hasn't finished. I can't wait to see this ending everyone's hyping about! Also good to see that the Action Casts are back, and that The Cave will be old school multiplayer. Though I'd be down for internet multiplayer."
06/23/12 - 06:31 AM
AnAnemoneInAnonymity:

"@Tim I did watch it all the way to the end! His voice invokes a mental image of Boris the Babysitter, which makes the experience even better."
07/08/12 - 10:23 AM
Nolan Crispus:

"huh huh lol, podcasts are awesome :D"
03/06/14 - 12:19 AM
teddyy:

"Here is the sad story. Zombo was registered in 2003 and I only came to know about it last year!! I missed out lot of stuffs. But seriously guys!! Zombo will never fade out. Its a classic! Thanks for sharing! windows live support"
10/12/14 - 05:50 AM
wind:

"it is exceptionally valuable for my composition venture I get enough data for my writing..!! cordless drill reviews"
11/11/14 - 02:13 PM
wind:

"This post has taken the subject onto the following level, extraordinary composition aptitudes and message passed on by the creator. hay day triche"
11/13/14 - 06:03 PM
Alastair Adrian:

"It's crucial to recollect, that approaches to opinion info ascend at school also college. If learners scratch thesis by their have, they are talented to select chasten info. Else, in case if they wear college paper writing services, they mislay such shot."
11/18/14 - 01:53 AM
wind:

"I will return to peruse some more. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding the decent blog.joulurunot"
11/21/14 - 11:26 PM
jackdon:

"I discovered this amazingly interesting, with awesome use of better conditions and some awesome factors.Thanks a lot for revealing your web page forex vps"
12/06/14 - 05:51 AM
jackdon:

"Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place carding forum"
12/07/14 - 09:40 AM
jackdon:

"Outdoor Christmas Decoration The betting slip is highly functional with the excellent feature of being able to automatically lock in higher odds should the odds shift in your favour before the bet is processed. One feature we really like is the display of the minimum and maximum accepted wagers for each selection in the slip."
12/10/14 - 02:31 PM
wind:

"In this way, much obliged concerning giving me the data.cash loans no credit check"
12/11/14 - 07:47 AM
jackdon:

"Many people are extremely keen on reading through books will have the ability to distinguish the very best book like a guide along with a book that's bad. Everything is dependent together with your reading through experience Hotel Refrigerator"
12/11/14 - 08:40 AM
jackdon:

"Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place NJ Prom Limos"
12/15/14 - 09:50 AM
wind:

"I come to an agreement along with your results and definately will desperately enjoy ones future improvements. garcinia cambogia review"
12/17/14 - 03:43 AM
wind:

"This really is excellent web site for you to put in occasion on. http://essayhelp24.com/blog/correct-structure-essay/"