Is that real bacon?

How did she not eat that? I know I couldn’t carry around a piece of bacon all day without eating it. Or maybe she WAS eating it, but she had a pocket full of bacon. That’s even more brilliant. What day wouldn’t be made easier by having a pocket full of bacon?

Anyway, these costumes were spotted at PAX and they are awesome. If you check out all the pictures you will notice a great attention to detail. I especially liked the bent spoon. And the friendship bracelet. And the Ghostbusters lanyard. These must be super dedicated players, because most people didn’t play long enough to unlock the secret Ghostbusters lanyard. (Pro Tip: Meat Circus is almost impossible to beat if you haven’t unlocked the Ghostbusters lanyard first.)

09/02/2008 - 10:48 AM
09/02/08 - 12:59 PM
willy:

"...A pocket full of bacon sounds jummy to you? No wonder your on jollo diet :down: I wish I where at PAX"
09/02/08 - 12:59 PM
shad22:

"Maybe they have a little baggy or something they can carry the bacon around in..."
09/02/08 - 02:16 PM
dpittman42:

"You mean you don't carry around a pocket of bacon everyday? What if you run into Zombie Elvis, what then???"
09/02/08 - 02:18 PM
CrazyOrangutang:

"ITS APPLE!!!!"
09/02/08 - 03:50 PM
Apple Pop:

"That in fact, is real bacon. I had a little plastic baggy full of bacon. And that baggy/pocket of where very alluring. And I swear I didn't-- Well, okay, I had a bite once when nobody except some random guy with a camera was looking. So… hmm. Maybe the world will have seen my evil. The spoons were Oya's idea. I loved them! We had a bunch of bent spoons in our bags too. Oya had the pain of carrying most of them. I was like “’Kay my bag is from scratch we don’t know how it will hold up! Into your bag they go!!” I loved cosplaying with her. She was great! It was so much fun! I will never share the secret of getting the Ghostbusters lanyard. Never. You will all just have to try harder like us!"
09/02/08 - 04:32 PM
DarthAve:

"HI APPLE POP! YOU LOOK SECKSAY ;D"
09/02/08 - 04:32 PM
Scarecrow:

"Yeah! Apple and Oya on the news page! This is a momentous occasion and bears celebration. Bacon is on me and dream fluffs on me."
09/02/08 - 04:32 PM
Trogdor The Burninator:

"Damn you Apple and Oya! You've found "the hidden secret" that is almost crucial to beat the game! No wonder I kept dying throughout the level! What dedicated fans you have, eh Tim?"
09/02/08 - 04:34 PM
Trogdor The Burninator:

"Scarecrow, no one wants to see you put Bacon and Candy all over yourself m'kay?!!"
09/02/08 - 07:22 PM
Scarecrow:

"Hey, there are a lot of freaky people in the world, someone is sure to enjoy the sight. But just for that, no bacon for you."
09/02/08 - 07:29 PM
kingboo222:

"Why didn't I think of carrying bacon around? It's genius!"
09/03/08 - 12:52 AM
patronise:

"They probably carried the bacon around inside some soap. ^^"
09/03/08 - 07:35 AM
masquerade:

"Apple and Oya should receive a merit badge for making it onto the news page. Well done, ladies."
09/03/08 - 05:32 PM
Tsutaru:

":bug: OMG you guys! Im even more bummed I missed out! I went on friday but I missed the day u 2 went. I was gunna go along as Dogen or Milla but my parents wouldnt let me go. Now you guys are showing up on TV and the doublefine website and everywhere! talk about bad luck on my part! I totally missed out...well at least you gave me that plushie at school to make me feel better for not being able to make it ^^"
09/04/08 - 11:34 AM
Breakman:

"Apple, you should have told me you were bringing bacon! I would have no doubt gone! >_< You both look so cute! This is the first time I've seen anyone dress up as Lili. I didn't think that character would look good as a cosplay, but your friend definitely proved me wrong. She looks awesome! Cool beans and great job, both of you! ^_^"
09/04/08 - 11:58 AM
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN:

"growl! i wouldnt mind getting some of her bacon. my stomach is growling!"
09/09/08 - 04:42 PM
solidsprite:

"You are my hero."
07/15/09 - 02:56 AM
dinnerordie17:

"I didn't go very well on my English Exam Do you know why? NO BACON"
04/19/10 - 07:23 PM
DLK1:

"the obvious... "You smell like bacon and oppression, man!" - Slisko"
08/19/11 - 11:21 PM
azeem:

" Hyundai Scoupe Steering Pump OMG you guys! Im even more bummed I missed out! I went on friday but I missed the day u 2 went. I was gunna go along as Dogen or Milla but my parents wouldnt let me go. Now you guys are showing up on TV and the doublefine website and everywhere! talk about bad luck on my part! I totally missed out...well at least you gave me that plushie at school to make me feel bette"
02/14/12 - 11:37 PM
matthewmiller:

"Love to see you back again on this website...i am happy that I joined this website and founded you here.. we buy grand pairie homes"
09/06/15 - 05:50 PM

"I come from Pulau Tidung and I really love to play video games, especially when the games of war. My house is a tourist place which makes it increasingly packed with website visitors tour while i play video games. For those of you who would like to know more details where I live read my content entitled Wisata Pulau Pari"