Just when you thought it was safe: TASHA!

A lot of people want to be Tasha, but being Tasha is a dangerous—albeit thrilling—business. As the fanbase for her amazing comic grows, our lawyers become increasingly worried that copy cat readers may try to replicate some of Tasha’s more daring adventures, and hurt themselves. Or maybe end up with turds on their carpet. [See ish #128 –Ed]

So to keep our fans safe, we have created a Tasha simulator for all of you.

All the Tasha, with out all the danger. (Just a little bit of it.) And it just so happens to take the form of a super fun, AAA game for you to enjoy. (It’s AAA in the way batteries can be AAA, meaning really, really small.)

If you survive the experience, I suggest you buy some official Double Fine Action Buttons: Tasha Style to commemorate the event.

In these uncertain economic times, ask any expert and they’ll tell you that Double Fine Action Buttons: Tasha Style are one of the last, safe places to put your money. When was the last time the government had to bail out Tasha Style Action Buttons? I mean in the last three years or so. Exactly. Hardly ever. Go buy the buttons and play the game now! Your financial future depends on it!

09/24/2008 - 03:50 PM
09/24/08 - 06:00 PM
Apple Pop:

"If I pin the buttons to my face, will it protect me from Tasha related stunts?"
09/24/08 - 06:19 PM
Chief Wakamakamu:

"DUDE I WANT THE UNICORN XD"
09/24/08 - 06:22 PM
Subzeroace:

"Whoa that game was awesome! Love the ending, and a great boss battle too! Port it to Wii X3~"
09/24/08 - 07:24 PM
dagooh:

"Loved the game, the last level was really cool. It would be a really good fit for the Nintendo DS IMO."
09/24/08 - 08:18 PM
Mr. Burger:

"Algebraic! But hopefully Tasha didn't just steal Eddie's thunder. (BTW - Will Brutal Legend have unlockables?)"
09/24/08 - 08:46 PM
Aridi:

"Neat game, but is it only me or does Scott C's 600th comic not show up entirely? It's really bothering me. I've tried updating my Adobe and it's still cut off. I can't go without my DFAC."
09/24/08 - 10:45 PM
Headroom:

"Lmao at the ending. Loved the game you guys. Hope everything is still fine with BL and DF."
09/25/08 - 08:32 AM
panfriedcharlie:

"This game is just barely out and it's already underrated. A Flash game that's good AND free! Sign me up for more. A quote to back up your market research: "Free games on Double Fine's Website make me at least ten times more likely to want purchase their console releases.""
09/25/08 - 08:54 AM
ProggleRock:

"Wow, that was actually really fun. Love the epic boss battle."
09/25/08 - 09:15 AM
Nice Cup of Tea:

"I always wondered why they called them 'AAA' games."
09/25/08 - 11:55 AM
Tikara:

"Oh man once I get my new monitor I am going to play the nuts out of this. Also, Tasha Buttons are amazing dsfdsafds"
09/25/08 - 04:42 PM
Kevin Keane:

"Damn you Double Fine and your endless collectibles. First Psychonauts and now this, I can't stop until I find them all. I'm missing #s 2, 3, 12, 19 and 24... Love the happy banana head though. Please no collectibles in Brutal Legend, I beg you. My obsessive-compulsive side needs a rest."
09/26/08 - 08:43 AM
Ofiler:

"That was awesome. Congratulations to Tasha and the team. If that was released to Flash portals, you'd get a few hundred thousand views in no time. The quality is definitely higher than 95% of what's out there, and the gameplay concept itself is refreshing for a platformer. Jonathan Blow, eat your heart out. ;) I found a bug though (yeah, I'm sorry). If you go back in time while jumping, Tasha gets stuck in the jump animation. Great stuff, though. Kept me entertained for the duration."
09/26/08 - 10:35 AM
willy:

"Game of the year 2008, for sure! I was going to invest in gold, but those buttons are even more shiny and delicious looking. Yummy!"
09/26/08 - 10:40 AM
Rubacava:

"That was a hella charming game and the music is great."
09/26/08 - 03:12 PM
SuperJaneEyre:

"After her groundbreaking webcomic and now her exciting new game, I think I'm officially a Tasha fangirl now! That game was wonderful, I loved the final level! And the music was so catchy ^_^ *spoilers* Oh and btw I reread some of the comic after playing it, and this casts some of Mr. Peterson's actions in a new light. Like, all that vomiting...is it because he was feeling sick or was he feeling *sinister*?"
09/26/08 - 06:20 PM
Thylja:

"Awesome game, and I want those pins. But my financial future? Nah... all my money's in euros :)."
09/27/08 - 09:38 AM
patronise:

"Oh man, I'm so glad you posted this. I've been missing out on Tasha's comics - I've had an awesome time reading them and laughing lots. Even better, she's an animator - at Double Fine! I'm so jealous of you Tasha."
10/01/08 - 03:12 PM
Jenni:

"That was a great game! I loved it so much. Like everyone else has already said, the end boss battle was epic! Mr. Peterson reminded me so much of my own kitty. I don't think I'll ever think of her the same way after this. :)"
10/04/08 - 04:42 AM
Kitsune:

":heart: this game is so fun! hmm. makes me want to play all my old school platformers all over again. haha, i beat boss, good. yeah, and music, awesome much?"
10/10/08 - 11:43 PM
CrazyOrangutang:

"The game = wonderful! And as i was reading all of Tasha's old comic pages, i noticed that me and that me and Tasha went to the same vacation spot!"
10/11/08 - 01:25 PM
Bob Loblaw:

"Wow this game is awesome. That's the best game I played in a while, be it flash or retail. Tim, your team and you give me hope for the bleak future that is originality within the gaming industry. This game is a small taste of that hope with a spoonful of fun gameplay to boot. Don't ever let the hope go sour, let us know what's the deal with the publishing situation."
02/04/12 - 03:06 AM
kavindestiny:

"Great effort of writer.He covered all the major aspects of this forum.leaflets"
02/10/12 - 07:25 PM
chonzchor:

"I am really impressed by this blog and this site.I really like this site and blog.Thank you very much for this. print and mail"
07/20/15 - 08:36 AM
Darwin Larry:

"You will find a lot of college students buying dependable customessays uk service which i understand associated with. This jolts me personally to determine that we now have therefore several and thus couple of dependable types. There must be laws and regulations in order to restraining this kind of providers through current."
09/06/15 - 05:46 PM

"Ich komme aus Pulau Tidung ferner ich liebe, Spiele zu spielen, besonders, wenn die Spiele des Krieges. Mein Haus ist ein touristischer Ort der welt, der es immer überfüllt mit Besuchern Tour, sofern ich Spiele spielen macht. Für diejenigen unter Ihnen, die wollen, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten, wo ich lebe Sie meinen Artikel via Titel Wisata Pulau Pari lesen wissen"