Announce! Announce!

05/24/2012 - 09:06 AM
05/24/12 - 05:00 PM
TrueStoryGuy:

"Looks great! Love the 2HB logo, too."
05/25/12 - 12:39 AM
Ahr Ech:

"Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man!"
05/25/12 - 02:00 AM
Orso:

"Wow!! For some reason it reminds me of Terramex...good old times!"
05/25/12 - 03:09 AM
Xaromir:

"Wicked trailer, can't wait to play it! :)"
05/25/12 - 06:07 PM
Acefox:

"Yesss!! We got DFA hopefully coming out later this year, and then The Cave coming out early 2013. Things are lookin prit-ty good!"
06/02/12 - 12:23 PM
Everyone82:

"No offense to the whole process that was involved in the creation of this new game. I think the idea is great and I'm glad a new game from Double Fine was able to be made from it. And adventure games rules my entire childhood. Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Sam and Max, etc. I love nothing more than a game of that type and style. That being said, am I the only one completely disappointed in seeing that the game looks more like Rochard, than any of the games of past that were simply amazing? Especially seeing the interviews with how they spoke of how game shad a special feel in th epast and that Limbo and this and that were not adventure games but not really. And here we are. Obviously it needs to be played to see, but looks much more like a platformer to me. Give me some talk to, push, combine, look at, commands any day."
06/04/12 - 12:32 PM
Aubrius:

"Everyone82, I think you are confusing The Cave with Double Fine Adventure."
11/05/14 - 03:58 AM
jackdon:

"however it was another joy to see It is criminal defense lawyer fort pierce such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals."
11/10/14 - 10:20 AM
wind:

"I am exceptionally delighted in for this site. Its an instructive point. It help me a whole lot to tackle a few issues. joululaulu"
11/11/14 - 11:13 AM
jackdon:

"Your article shows you have a lot of background in this topic. Can you direct me to other articles about veneers dentist tequesta this? I will recommend this article to my friends as well. Thanks"
11/15/14 - 01:33 PM
wind:

"I was charmed to discover this web site.i needed to thank you for your time perusing this glorious! natural garcinia cambogia free trial"
11/20/14 - 09:29 AM
jackdon:

"That is amid the quite decorous notifys you devise discover confidential the earth extensive maze describing anything in wisdom about the text vps forex"
11/23/14 - 07:38 AM
wind:

"Carriage onward to going above your net messenger repeatedly. https://www.twitter.com/"
11/24/14 - 02:17 AM
wind:

"Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. And the concept of Thank You. صب واي"
11/24/14 - 05:13 AM
wind:

"This posting is marvelous furthermore what a fantastic study that you possess accomplished.makeup"
11/25/14 - 04:20 AM
wind:

"I was wondering how come I was shown this page from the search index even though the page has a different content to what I searched for. fishing line"
11/26/14 - 07:06 AM
wind:

"I was searching for data about this subject and this post truly helped me a great deal. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting. Laina"