Broken Age Sale and Production Stats!

Hey folks, did you hear? Broken Age is currently discounted on Steam at it’s lowest price since launch! If you haven’t yet purchased (or have friends/family/neighbors/co-workers/strangers in this situation) now’s the time! Just head right over here:

To celebrate, we put together this fun little list of Broken Age production stats. Enjoy!

03/07/2014 - 02:52 PM
03/07/14 - 05:36 PM
Bidiot Bales:

""Amount of love" should be a way to review games... Double Fine would therefore have perfect scores. :)"
03/08/14 - 08:48 AM

"That you kept track of the coffee is what astounds me. Keep up the hard work!"
03/08/14 - 09:46 AM

"I've fallen out of touch with the development, but it seems like a negative indicator that the game is on sale again. I would love for someone to correct me on my assumption. I really want BA and DF to succeed."
03/08/14 - 07:22 PM

"@BidiotBales I believe sales are set by Steam, not by DF, but I could be wrong."
03/25/14 - 11:25 AM

"Wonder if you you guys will eventually include budget figures? $3.3M via Kickstarter, but how much went where? And how much more was needed to complete the project? etc, etc. As an aspiring indie myself, the budget would help when discussing scope with team members who have no reference for "let's add this cool feature!" constraints."
07/28/14 - 08:52 AM

"Only 1.46 cups/dev/day?.. I'm guessing there was a strong amount of tea and soda consumed as well, then?"
12/05/14 - 08:12 PM

"wow look amazing ... my web : tempepedas kokimmudah rumahmasak"
06/10/15 - 05:37 AM

"Among sum the configurations of paper discourses provide me the hardest epoch. The probe also the pattern, it’s unbiased likewise very for me. The belief that I can present acquire them professional essay writers grabs a gigantic noisy away my shoulders. Bless you for using this."
09/06/15 - 01:47 PM

"We come from Pulau Tidung and I really like to play video games, especially when the games of war. The house is a visitor place that makes it increasingly packed with guests tour when I play games. For those of you who wish to know more information where I live read my post entitled Pulau Pari"
09/16/15 - 03:30 AM
Alastair Adrian:

"We're hunting for essay. I'll publish by myself works nonetheless I'd prefer to undertake a qualified examine and offer people guidelines on the amount that include and also get rid of plus the best way to begin this proficiently. Might you find out with every?"
09/20/15 - 01:47 AM

"I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: fatdiAinisherreviewaz"