Kinect Party coming FREE on December 18!

image

We hope you’ve been paying attention to Kinect Party, the sequel to Double Fine Happy Action Theater, because it is on the verge of being in your home. It comes out for free on December 18, and it’ll stay free for the rest of the year. So don’t miss it! Tell your friends! After all, you’ll need people to dubstep with.

I know, I know. “Free!?” you’re asking. “That’s can’t be true, not when Kinect Party includes 36 amazing reality-altering activities.” But it’s definitely true, because it was officially reported by Major Nelson. You really have to know your stuff to reach Major in the Microsoft Accurate Information Corps, so you know it’s legit.

So download Kinect Party on Xbox Live Arcade starting December 18. After all, you can’t put a price on family-friendly holiday fun. And even if you could, this is free. What could be better?

12/11/2012 - 01:38 PM
12/11/12 - 02:16 PM
louiedog:

"This is great. Thanks! A friend just got a 360+Kinect and I was going to tell her to get this. It won't be hard to convince her now at all. I'll still go ahead with my original plan and bring over DFHAT on a USB stick this weekend. Any specifics on how this will work? Will it be for Gold subscribers only? Will it go through that Kinect Central (is that what it's called?) app?"
12/12/12 - 01:56 AM
Bidiot Bales:

"Wait, free? Is it such a good idea to release a pay-for game for free on it's release? You'll lose so many sales!"
12/12/12 - 04:12 PM
OMA2k:

"I suppose Microsoft pays them some royalties for each downloaded copy or something like that, to promote Kinect. It's just a wild guess, but it seems likely that they're getting compensated somehow."
12/18/12 - 03:01 AM
Xeilith:

"Australia is... forsaken..."
12/18/12 - 03:43 AM
Xeilith:

"And there I go, jumping to concussions."
10/23/14 - 01:18 PM
wind:

"I must demonstrate our adoration inside your creating ability furthermore ability to help to make perusers study right from the begin to your end. shop"
10/27/14 - 05:12 AM
jackdon:

"Video Production Ive been using this for almost 3 years now. It was put in a safe place where I knew it would not get damaged. Product was exactly as described and matched product shown in pictures"
10/29/14 - 04:27 AM
wind:

"I whether you adore me or not, yet my heart is dependably have a clear place, that is I keep the for you. voyance amoureuse"
10/30/14 - 04:04 AM
jannat1:

"I most likely appreciating each and every bit of it. It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all do an incredible blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome. chat support service"
10/30/14 - 01:36 PM
wind:

"Cheers, keep doing awesome! Much obliged concerning your radiant posting! the sweat miracle"