Something awesome just kicked in my door and demanded acknowledgement

New Whispering rock shirts in PINK and GREEN!

Green for the lush grass and evergreen pines of Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp!
Pink for the blood of our ancestors, who died to keep Whispering Valley free, plus snow!
See, snow is white.
Combined with the red blood of our ancestors, that makes pink.
Actually, none of my ancestors died there. But still, it’s a good rule to remember: don’t eat pink snow.
I’m not sure if I’m helping to sell T-shirts right now, so I’ll stop talking.

05/16/2012 - 10:15 PM
05/16/12 - 11:59 PM
Syd:

"I've already ordered a green one, and I eagerly await its arrival. I need to retire my old brown and tan Whispering Rock shirt I bought years ago anyway. It's extraordinarily faded and starting to get tattered. It had a good run, though. It got lots of love and attention, and even helped me make a friend."
05/17/12 - 05:50 AM
billymagnum:

"ive been waiting soooooooooooo long for more of these."
05/17/12 - 08:58 AM
marykate clark:

"OMG YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU ...I KNEW IT! OH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY! THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL ='-)"
05/17/12 - 09:03 AM
TopcatPlayer:

"Sweeeeeeet"
05/17/12 - 05:24 PM
Calavera131:

"HOLY CRAP! Thank you! I've wanted one of these shirts for so long and I never had the means to buy it until recently and then I looked and they were no longer on the site and I was so bummed out! D: But now they're back and I can finally get one! This is the best birthday gift ever! :D"
08/08/13 - 01:23 AM
Ricky Jackson:

"Wow! Both the T-shirt looks pretty cool and I love that pink color T-shirt. I am sure you guys will be stars of Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp in this pretty cool dress. Such loose and cotton dresses are fit for summer times.snore stop"