Please join us for this special all-night streaming event and help us raise money to heal kids!
On Nov 4th the bravest and mightiest among us will be staying up all night, playing games for 24 hours straight to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals in the Bay Area, and we’d love you to sponsor us! As it turns out it’s actually 25 hours, because daylight savings will kick in right in the middle of the night!
We’ll be streaming the entire time from our studio in San Francisco, and invite you to watch us as we slowly deteriorate into jibbering wrecks as the sleep deprivation takes hold.
We’re going to line up a whole series of interesting, weird, and silly games to play throughout the day and night, including a run-down of some of the unreleased indie titles that will be playable at Day of the Devs, and some of the crazier peripheral based games that we seem to have accumulated here. We also hope to have a couple of special guests pop by!
So please watch our hijinks on Nov 4th, but more importantly please donate to Extra Life by sponsoring us, and help us to help the children of the Bay Area (and also Iowa!)
Saturday Nov 4th, 9am
- 9am - A Wholesome, Nutritious, Balanced Breakfast
- 10:30am - Saturday Morning Cartoons
- 12pm - Day of the Devs: Multiplayer
- 1pm - Day of the Devs: Games from the Bundle
- 2pm - Cancer Awareness Hour
- 3pm - Psychonauts with the Next Generation
- 4pm - QWERTY
- 5pm - The Schafering
- 6pm - Get the cool shoe shine
- 7pm - Multiplayer Mayhem
- 10pm - Egyptology 101
- 11pm - Quarter Munchers
- Midnight - Arcade Evolution
- 1am - Rhythm of the Night
- 2am - Time Warp
- 2am (again) - Lost in Time and Space
- 3am - The Horror, The Horror!
- 4am - Tuck and Vic’s Bogus Journey
- 5am - I can SIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!
- 6am - Sunday Morning Fever
- 7am - Sunday Mornin’ Throwin’ down
- 8am - Light at the End of the Tunnel
- 9am - Sleepy time