How was your weekend?

Same old same old for me, as you can see from the video above.
Except here is something you don’t see every day: the WORLD PREMIER BRÜTAL LEGEND GAMEPLAY trailer!!!!

12/16/2008 - 11:09 AM
12/16/08 - 11:28 AM
Curlan:

"Homina homina."
12/16/08 - 11:29 AM
Razputin:

"It's a great trailer !"
12/16/08 - 11:56 AM
Blind:

"Oh my odin, I cant wait until the next trailer!!!"
12/16/08 - 12:12 PM
Insomnia:

"I put it on my iPod yesterday... ^^"
12/16/08 - 12:20 PM
Kraznor:

"Definitely the highlight of the show. Really nice to see Double Fine getting some mainstream publicity like that, and kudos to Jack and his flamethrower."
12/16/08 - 12:34 PM
Headroom:

"Sweet Mother of Double Fine Action Carriage! I wonder if that will make it into Brütal Legend also?! *Achievement Unlocked: Tim Freakin Schafer Carriage of Awesomeness* Btw, I loved the trailer!"
12/16/08 - 01:11 PM
dpittman42:

"Not as good as yours, clearly! :)"
12/16/08 - 01:40 PM
solidsprite:

"I was looking everywhere for this fabled clip. Awesome."
12/16/08 - 03:08 PM
Conrad:

"I wish I had a flame thrower like that."
12/16/08 - 03:34 PM
ThunderPeel2001:

"Tim... you rock!!!"
12/16/08 - 03:45 PM
willy:

"Best entrance in entrance history! ...Tim Freakin' Schafer!"
12/16/08 - 05:04 PM
kgoodies:

"ooooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! i now know nirvana and it is within that trailer, nirvana being the state of wanting nothing..... except that game, of course. p.s. will this trailer be available for download on the playstation store?"
12/16/08 - 05:22 PM
MadMax666:

"Do you really think jack black has the voice for the character eddie riggs. idk, dont get me wrong. tenacious D is a legend. but jack black doesnt seem brutal enough"
12/16/08 - 06:04 PM
mundochis:

"DOUBLE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! Can't believe I have to wait another year after watching this. \m/"
12/16/08 - 07:30 PM
DinkyTiny:

"All Hail Tim!!! <3 The game play looks fun and Eddie's humor will take the cake. (*insert fan-girl squee of joy here*)"
12/16/08 - 07:48 PM
Kroms:

"Good to know there's something to look forward to next year. Although, "The Saga Begins": does that mean there's some sequels coming along later on?"
12/16/08 - 08:04 PM
Apple Pop:

""TIM. FREAKING. SCHAFER." Ohh, I was so thrilled to see this clip! You guys are great with exciting your fans! It was a most excellent occasion! (nice group tan, by the way!)"
12/16/08 - 08:47 PM
Kasheevil:

"Oooooooh... That clip alone should be enough to get me through the rest of the wait for this masterpiece to come out. (That and Fallout 3 XD) Anyway that was brilliant and I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for this to be released!!"
12/16/08 - 11:48 PM
Jupiter065:

"Who's the British guy? He seems reaaaaally familiar..."
12/17/08 - 12:03 AM
minime283:

"Tim, how can you not blog about the most epic entrance of a game designer known to man at an awards show? PS I can't find this clip anywhere, can someone please Youtube it?"
12/17/08 - 12:05 AM
Tikara:

"Tim TIM. TIM SCHAFER. TIME. FREAKING. SCHAFER. you have made me the happiest Mew alive. Jack was having way too much fun with the flamethrower."
12/17/08 - 12:54 AM
Headroom:

"For minime283: Warning: The following link bares witness to the events that occured on Sunday, December 14, 2008. Warning #2: The Arch of The Covenant of Video Game Wizardry himself is revealed in this very clip- One whom is so awesome that your head my explode upon seeing him in all of his magnificent glory- Tim. FREAKING. Schafer. Enjoy.. and you may also want to have a large cloth at the ready to collect your drool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmxK9Om3Z0s"
12/17/08 - 04:35 AM
SuperJaneEyre:

"Tim FREAKING Schafer! That was quite an entrance! And Tim's surprisingly funny as a straight man! Is there nothing the man cannot excel at? Oh, yeah, and the trailer looks awesome! Even more awesome than I had dared hope or dream. (Cynical afterthought: I get the sinking feeling that no one in the audience there had the slightest idea who Tim was/would recognize any game designers for that matter. They were prob. more excited over the flame thrower and the boobies than anything video-game development related. But what else would you expect from a so-called video game awards show whose presenter list contains three video-game related people and then the rest of which are actors, swimsuit models, rappers, and a disturbingly large number of Ultimate Fighting Championship fighters?)"
12/17/08 - 04:38 AM
SuperJaneEyre:

"@minime Clicking the group tan pic links to the video of Tim's entrance. Headroom's version is actually a little better tho lol."
12/17/08 - 06:29 AM
Viewtiful_Ben:

"Awesome trailer!"
12/17/08 - 09:45 AM
tiffuts:

"To SuperJane's after thought' Well it is on spike, so what would you expect? On my own note, I loved the trailer."
12/17/08 - 11:20 AM
Vamdango:

"Hey Tim. I know you guys are doing a bunch of hiring for the new game but c'mon. Do those girls even know anything about programming?"
12/18/08 - 06:42 AM
SuperJaneEyre:

"@tiffuts I know...it just really really bothers me that the most mainstream video game awards show is on that stupid channel. I'm really really tired of hardcore video gaming being considered a guy's thing. Same with G4's restructuring to be a more general male interest network instead of a 24 hour gaming one, which was done as quoted by the president of the network because "Guys like more than just video games." Just kill me now."
12/18/08 - 11:01 AM
danesplace:

"Why dose it have to be so far away from release date!!"
12/18/08 - 02:18 PM
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN:

"i hope your wife dosent get pissed at you for being around other girls. in other news grats on the game. looking forward to it :D"
12/19/08 - 06:13 AM
starvinmarvin:

"Dood, stop wasting time on parties and start working on the pc version already, chop chop ^^"
09/06/15 - 05:23 PM

"My partner and i originate from Pulau Tidung and I adore to perform online games, in particular in the event the online games connected with warfare. My house is really a vacationer location rendering it significantly crowded together with website visitors expedition after i enjoy video games. For those of you who would like to learn details wherever My spouse and i live you'll be able to understand my own write-up entitled Paket Pulau Pari."