New free game that’s free! And Tim hosting awards!

Important news! We have released a new free game that’s free (FGTF)! That’s a new term I made up that you can use instead of “free-to-play” since I guess that means something else now. But this game is super-free!

It’s called Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity, the sequel to the original Host Master you probably played a billion years ago.

This new FGTF was created in its entirety by Benedikt Hummel and Marius Fietzek, two strange and talented game developers. If you’re a backer, you may remember Marius from his contributions to the newly-named Broken Age, during whose development he has been charming us with his amusing German accent.

So why would we ask Benedikt and Marius to create such an excellent new FGTF? Well, Tim is hosting the Game Developers Choice Awards again this year! You can watch them live on Wednesday, March 27, and you probably should, because there will be a tantalizing bit of Double Fine-related shenanigans at the end.

But until then, just play more Host Master Deux! You love it.

03/26/2013 - 11:45 AM
03/26/13 - 12:08 PM
Arrested Developer:

"Woooo! The 1st one was hilarious. I hope that sonuvabitch stool shows up again so I can show him what for."
03/26/13 - 12:49 PM
Mikree:

"Oh noes! I can't play it?? When I try to play, the only thing that comes up is a blue screen of empty.."
03/26/13 - 12:51 PM
SatchmoPhipps:

"Is there a thread for discussion and/or bugs? I fell through a staircase and had to start over. Still awesome though."
03/27/13 - 12:38 AM
AlfredJ:

"Cool! Managed to get four different endings (a normal one, Tim killed by a rocket, Tim falling asleep and a combination of those last two). The crowd was only semi-excited about Tim's speech in the normal ending though, so maybe I'm missing something."
03/27/13 - 01:27 AM
DarthBo:

"You forgot the most obvious one: get in the damn rocket! ;)"
03/27/13 - 03:28 AM
Kasper F. Nielsen:

"Awesome game. I loved the different endings."
03/27/13 - 05:52 AM
Psoridian:

"How do you get in the rocket?"
03/27/13 - 07:43 AM
eisnerguy1:

"FYI, there are 6 different endings :D"
03/27/13 - 10:46 AM
Gonan:

"There's more than one ending? Really? xD"
03/29/13 - 02:34 PM
epic:

"I can't find the drumsticks."
02/23/14 - 03:04 AM
abby8754:

"You could post on the friendless of the blog owner. You may illustrate it's mesmerizing. Your blog feedback may add to your contacts. adult seo"
04/25/14 - 05:33 AM
irvinedi:

"http://www.binaereoptioneneu.com/
"Amazing game. The different endings are very cool.""
08/18/14 - 10:50 PM
chanessra:

"A beautiful article this. It's just amazing to see such a good article. Today, I have read 3 beautiful articles and all of the articles were your publications. You are such an amazing writer. mypbx"
08/18/14 - 11:00 PM
chanessra:

"There are many internet business guides which can help you with your internet business. You can even get some from the internet itself. phone spy software"
08/18/14 - 11:11 PM
chanessra:

"Some companies charge for the collection of the vehicles form the place you keep them. There are many organizations which are not working for a local area. verify your degree"
08/18/14 - 11:14 PM
chanessra:

"Oh, I am such a big admirer of your work. You've posted so much good stuff in the past, and you are posting some amazing stuff in the present as well. I just hope that you will continue to do the same in the future as well. Thanks, mate! GTA"
08/18/14 - 11:32 PM
chanessra:

"Your post is very exciting and informative. I am planning to decide on a career move and this has helped me with one aspect. Thanks man! Acrylic sihn holders"
08/18/14 - 11:34 PM
chanessra:

"This article is awesome! I found some really interesting insights in this blog which helped me to succeed in my general paper of this term. I am just too much thankful to you for this. Cheers, man! cursos del inem"
08/18/14 - 11:53 PM
chanessra:

"I do agree with all the ideas you've introduced to your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work. Bangor ME RM Weymouth Insurance"
08/19/14 - 12:03 AM
chanessra:

"Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good. read more"
08/19/14 - 12:07 AM
chanessra:

"This article is very nice! I hope that you keep giving us such wonderful articles like this. insomnia helped with hypnosis"
08/19/14 - 12:24 AM
chanessra:

"Oh, I am such a big admirer of your work. You've posted so much good stuff in the past, and you are posting some amazing stuff in the present as well. I just hope that you will continue to do the same in the future as well. Hip Hop Clubs NYC"
08/19/14 - 12:51 AM
chanessra:

"Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. http://www.getigpromotion.com/buy-real-instagram-followers/"
08/19/14 - 01:04 AM
chanessra:

"Oh, I am such a big admirer of your work. You’ve posted so much good stuff in the past, and you are posting some amazing stuff in the present as well. I just hope that you will continue to do the same in the future as well. Thanks, mate! кожаная сумка"
08/19/14 - 01:13 AM
chanessra:

"I live to see this article. I am at a place where I don’t have anything that may become the reason for me to stay alive. Fortunately, this article has become the ‘one’. Limo Macon Georgia"
08/19/14 - 02:19 AM
chanessra:

"There are plenty of reasons for purchasing a excellent T1 service for your business, but we will focus on four. Large companies were the only ones to use T1 service years ago because of cost, but smaller companies are able to now. Boston Airport towncar"
08/19/14 - 02:29 AM
chanessra:

"Well, the article on this website are always good and they are always helpful. And this one follows the same trend of the previous articles. I am happy to see that. why not find out more"
08/19/14 - 02:37 AM
chanessra:

"I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Bangor Maine Insurance"
08/19/14 - 04:18 AM
chanessra:

"I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. Proprium Marketing"