It’s nearly time for the Game Developers Conference here in San Francisco, and so also time for our GDC edition of Day of the Devs!
This edition is much smaller than the real annual event, a showcase of 10-15 games embedded inside the Moscone Center. We also host a really fun and super casual showcase of the games at the Alamo Drafthouse movie theatre, an event that is open to anyone - no GDC badge required. Tickets for that will be going up soon - probably early next week, so keep your eyes peeled if you’d like to join us!
Check out this 2 Player Productions trailer for the event to get a glimpse at some of games we’ve curated this year, the full lineup is below too!
- A Way Out from Hazelight Studios
- Dead Static Drive from Team Fanclub
- Dreams from Media Molecule
- Exo One from Exbleative
- Harold Halibut from Slow Bros.
- Kids from Playables (First time it’s been playable to the public)
- Knights and Bikes from Foam Sword
- Mosaic from Krilbite Studio (First time it’s been playable to the public)
- Minit from Kitty Calis, Jan Willem Nijman, Jukio Kallio, and Dominik Johann
- Noita from Nolla Games (First time it’s been playable to the public)
- Untitled Goose Game from House House
- What the Golf? from Triband