Iron Brigade descends upon Europe November 30!

Sorry, but we had to wait for this whole Greek debt thing to get resolved. Also, Brad was really upset about the state of Italian politics, and vowed he wouldn’t release his game in Europe until Silvio Berlusconi stepped down. You can understand his feelings, I’m sure.

Anyway, the good news is that Iron Brigade will be out in Europe on November 30!

Also, on that fateful day, Trenched players worldwide will get an update that will rename their beloved game to Iron Brigade. WHY? Why are we forcing everybody to change the name of their game? Because if the names are different, if we did the Biohazard/Resident Evil thing, you would not be able to play a multiplayer game between the two versions.

No, seriously.

Surprised? So were we! HAHA! That is the sound of me being so surprised when I found out we had to rename our game! HAHAHA! Joy and surprise! HAHAHA!

Anyway, we really wanted to make sure that everybody could play together around the world because our game is a game about LOVE. The ultimate goal of our game is, after all, nothing short of WORLD PEACE. So we went the Hero’s Quest/Quest for Glory route instead. Now we want all the children of the world to gather together, hold hands, and say “Iron Brigade” over and over and over again until they can’t even remember what it was called before. And then we want them to shoot Tubes together while sharing information about their disparate cultures.

As your reward for tolerating all these renaming shenanigans, Brad and his Band of Brohams are releasing a brand new (and 100%-free-to-you) SURVIVAL MODE, plus new LOOT. So really, this whole thing was pretty much totally worth it and I’m glad it happened. In fact, if anyone has any new ideas for a name, we could totally change it again! Woo!

Stay tuned to the official Iron Brigade website for more news about the upcoming DLC, Rise of the Martian Bear! Or whatever we change the name to later!

11/17/2011 - 06:22 PM
11/17/11 - 10:35 PM
Acefox :

"Hooray! Victory is near in Europe! Also, I love the HQ/QfG reference though I never was all that thrilled with the new title. Iron Brigade, on the otherhand, I actually like better!"
11/18/11 - 12:23 PM

"Yippie! Can't wait!"
11/18/11 - 03:08 PM
Tim Schafer:

"Hey, look, we also have capcha codes to stop all the comment spam! Yay!"
11/19/11 - 01:20 PM

"Many, many tubes shall rue the day they were built. Even more than before."
11/22/11 - 05:01 PM

"If you called it "Robot Quest" people would be stepping over their own mothers to get a copy. I'm telling you. *raises eyebrows*"
11/23/11 - 02:24 AM

"Gosh, finaly we will get some of that goodness in Europe too. I am soooo looking forward. Cheers! prickmind from London"
01/24/12 - 07:06 PM

"Wow!I really loved reading your blog. It was very well written and simple to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read. document imaging service | electronic discovery"
07/02/12 - 08:14 PM

"Iron Brigade is formerly a video game, which is developed by double fine productions. Iron bridge is related with the hybrid tower and the third person shooter the game. il sito sui tatuaggi maori"
10/04/12 - 12:39 AM

"The Iron Brigade was a brigade within the Army of the Potomac composed of regiments from what was at the time some of the western states.Moshen Zargar"
01/09/13 - 04:08 AM

"I think they should work more to make it suitable for the multiplayer on different versions."
11/11/14 - 04:55 AM

"[4:49:53 PM] Nadia Sen: I'm glad to vacant that you came posterior among estimable unprecedented! Truly I bear an art of wearing dissertation writing services review moreover I comprehend that solely handful spots contain excellent dramatists. Don't restrain writing in the like via! [4:49:56 PM] Nadia Sen: comment karna"
11/11/14 - 04:55 AM

"I'm glad to vacant that you came posterior among estimable unprecedented! Truly I bear an art of wearing dissertation writing services review moreover I comprehend that solely handful spots contain excellent dramatists. Don't restrain writing in the like via! [4:49:56 PM] Nadia Sen: comment karna"
02/19/15 - 08:55 AM

"My primary endurance so deep has been manuscript study documents. I was recently given a query to scratch a thesis moreover it appears I endow desire a weblink. There is a multiple of study that wants to be put composed. Which is the outdo thesis employ to wear?"
03/31/15 - 10:53 AM

"twitter followers I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks  for all of your time & work.   buy twitter retweets"
06/28/15 - 03:13 AM
Darwin Larry:

"Hiya I recently came across your web sites by mistake their was basically shopping gmail for the purpose of this acne trouble,followers I just must say your web sites is usually advantageous I just even absolutely adore the theory, her fantastic!. I just don’t include the instance at present to totally read through a site but May very well saved it and even insert a RSS youtube views I will be spine day after day and / or only two. thanks a lot on a amazing online site."
06/30/15 - 01:18 PM
Darwin Larry:

"I believe there's no doubt that extra people today have got to analysis that, great details!...... silhouette soft"
06/30/15 - 02:01 PM
Darwin Larry:

"This is often the brand new my personal partner as well as we go here. We discovered numerous fascinating products in your site, specifically their own discussion. With the lots of reactions about the content material, We think that people aren't by yourself acquiring the numerous enjoyment beneath! Keep on exceptional run. visit this site"
09/06/15 - 03:29 PM

"Ich komme aus Pulau Tidung und ich liebe, Spiele zu spielen, besonders, wenn chip Spiele des Krieges. Mein Haus sieht sich als touristischer Ort, der es immer überfüllt mit Besuchern Tour, sofern ich Spiele spielen hat. Für diejenigen unter Ihnen, die wollen, um andere Informationen zu erhalten, wo ich lebe Sie meinen Artikel mit dem Titel Paket Pulau Pari lesen wissensstand"
10/04/15 - 01:42 AM

"Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... simple off grid system reviews"
10/04/15 - 08:02 AM

"There you can download for free, see the first of these data."
10/08/15 - 07:04 AM

"I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Quantum vision system"
10/11/15 - 01:44 AM

"It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. marketing digital guadalajara"
10/14/15 - 12:36 AM

"This article is something that will help me with my class assignment. It helped me to better understand another aspect of this topic. Thanks"
10/15/15 - 02:06 AM

"Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging learn more about debt management"
10/18/15 - 01:02 AM

"I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! cost of loft conversions"
10/18/15 - 03:53 AM

"From the tons of comments on your articles I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. , I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here.. Blog"
11/04/15 - 03:36 AM

"Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. web traffic"